Friday, May 10, 2013

ITP V.013 UPDATE: BBL

ITP V.013 UPDATE: If you're one of those crack headed, junkie drug addicted, wingnut haters your time is coming.
We're "straight edge", I don't do drugs. It seems when some people are in denial of something they shouldn't be doing, they make threats towards my civil liberties, as that opens up a can of worms on what they're hiding.
These idiots in this house have no rights to steal, make threats on other peoples personal property and we have the second amendment rights under caste statues to protect our selves.
The mouths running in this neighborhood  don't own any copy write nor record label, I'm under "fair use" and MY opinions on metal are far more substantial  than some African/American poser who knows nothing about the genre of extreme metal or writing.
What are you hiding?
Crack headed wingnuts trying to pick a fight with us in the scene?
You don't like that "journal entry" go commit suicide, I'm promoting music and someone else is denial of something they shouldn't be doing , I'm under fair use and I have first amendment rights suck a dick and blow me, you don't own and copy write you're just a bunch of crackheads, wingnuts and drug addicts about to be busted.
We will be investigating and pressing criminal charges against those whom are hiding illegal activities and harassing other as I have this soap box.
I don't locals following me whom are wingnuts in denial of their own problems.
Just to clarify, ITP V.013 is owned by Me, not some douche-nozzle or record label, blow me.
Also, any neighbors stalking this blog with stupid harassment, they are going to jail, chances are they are drug addicts or wingnuts.
What's with the squatters, annoying people on this property?
Certain people lying and making threats on resources they don't own will be charged with crimes including, robbery, conversion of  property, impersonation and copy write fraud.
I don't like the comments of certain "negroes" including Vernon Coleman, whom is no one,owns nothing,  he will be charged with impersonating and making slanderous comments and he's a sociopath.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l