Monday, May 27, 2013

MASTER: MASTER VS. PROMOTER IN BALTIMORE, MD

Chicago, Illinois death metal warriors MASTER have sent this statement on promoter issues.
MASTER unleashed "The New Elite" 7/5/2012 via PULVERIZED RECORDS.







FROM MASTER:
Do yourself a favor and skip Baltimore, Maryland, I certainly will. If you ever hear from this moron Zach Ohler hang up the phone. The guy received a contract more than 8 months ago and never signed and returned it. So we arrived to show to a guy quaking in his boots. I found a garbage bag of my t-shirts from the previous failed Master tour on the merch table. Then to add insult to injury the guy left when Master began and gave the door money to a girl because he didn"t have the balls to face us. This guy has been a thorn in my side for quite some time. With the previous failed Master tour I paid the guy for the booking fees, paid for the van and all this could have been avoided if he would have simply answered the phone when I called from the airport in Detroit a few years ago as Alex Bouks and Jim Roe woud have have bailed me out on the tour. I guess his Strong Intention is to fuck over people.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-