Thursday, September 4, 2014

ITP V.014 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. JOAN RIVERS (COMIC)

 Comedian JOAN RIVERS has died after throat surgery  complications and battling on life support at 81.
JOAN RIVERS  hosted many TV talk shows.
JOAN RIVERS (via an endoscopy)  death and the Upper East side Manhattan, New York City, New York clinic is being investigated via the Coroners Office.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NY-Health-Officials-Investigate-Clinic-Joan-Rivers-Surgery-273953451.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand



http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Joan-Rivers-Endoscopy-Biopsy-Yorkville-Doctor-Source-NYDN-274585251.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand





ITP V.014 EDITORS NOTE: 
The GWAR interview (via JOAN RIVERS) on "JOAN" was hysterical..
JOAN RIVERS gets to schmooze with DAVE BROCKIE in Valhalla, what a party on another planet. R.I.P. JOAN RIVERS.





FROM MELISSA RIVERS:
 "It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers. She passed peacefully at 1:17pm surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother.

Cooper and I have found ourselves humbled by the outpouring of love, support, and prayers we have received from around the world. They have been heard and appreciated.

My mother's greatest joy in life was to make people laugh. Although that is difficult to do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon." - Melissa Rivers


FROM GWAR:
In memory of our friend, Joan Rivers...

FROM SHARON OSBOURNE:
We've lost a true legend today and an amazing woman - a pioneer. She opened up the arena for women in comedy. My heart goes out to Melissa and her son Edgar Cooper. Love and respect from the Osbourne family to you both.

FROM OZZY OSBOURNE: 
Not only was Joan a comic genius, she was an amazing woman. Thank you for always having Kelly’s back. You will always be a legend. RIP

FROM ROB ZOMBIE:
I only met Joan Rivers once but she was super cool and really nice. Really sad. http://instagram.com/p/siR_cETMqs/

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-