Tuesday, June 30, 2015

MOONSPELL: COMMENT ON GREEK FINANCIAL CRISIS

Portugal based Gothic metal warriors MOONSPELL have commented on the GREEK financial crisis as the nation is close to defaulting on their debt, perhaps going bankrupt or/and leaving the 19 nation Eurozone. 










MOONSPELL released "EXTINCT", unleashed 3/15/2015 via NAPALM RECORDS. 



 FROM ABCNEWS:
1000s of protesters have gathered outside Parliament in Athens as Greece's financial crisis appears to be near a breaking point -- http://abcn.ws/1T29UM0 - [ VIDEO: Instagram / nate_perdont ]

FROM NY TIMES: 
 http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/business/international/greece-debt-crisis-euro.html?_r=0
 FROM MOONSPELL:
"Be strong saith my heart; I am a soldier; I have seen worst sights than this." Homer
I really don't know what my brothers in Moonspell think about this subject. They have the right to live their lives and to stay away from politics, I don't blame them at all. Just to say this is a purely personal post made out of disgust of what's happening in "Europa" right now and how its rotten face behind the mask is showing. As far as I am concerned, even if the Greek politicians were bad managers and spend stupidly (tell us about it in Portugal), regardless of anything, Greece is for me, and I am not mentioning their History (don't need to) is nothing but an example of freedom, democracy and resistance. I have many friends there and I stand behind their country. As a wise friend told me today, on the day he turns 43, non serviam.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-