Thursday, May 18, 2017

ITP V.017 UPDATE: BBL WITH MORE EXTREME METAL NEWS

ITP V.017 UPDATE: BBL WITH MORE EXTREME METAL NEWS
With steamy hotm sweltering weather in New York, yesterday I thought about the classic SOUNDGARDEN lyric, "Looking California and feeling Minnesota" ( from the track "OUTSHINED")..I was thinking "Looking California and feeling Arizona" considering this New York heat wave.




https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/medical-examiner-determines-soundgarden-singer-chris-cornell-committed-suicide-by-hanging-in-detroit/2017/05/18/80ad4c2e-3bf1-11e7-

a59b-26e0451a96fd_story.html?utm_term=.140c2f18687b



Now I'm feeling really sad to hear of CHRIS CORNELL, vocalist of  SOUNDGARDEN's death.
Considering the heat wave, my lack of air conditioning (it's 94 degrees in here), and it's been a hectic day, forgive me for being late with posting.

Thank you Seattle Washington scene for bringing rock and rock post/rock/grunge to the masses, we needed it, and miss it, nothing in my generation of rock and roll compared to the 90's,  I can't listen to today's hispter rock, rich kids with snotty, conservative attitudes.

Heart felt condolences to all in SOUNDGARDEN, SUSAN SILVER  (manager and ex wife of CORNELL) , CORNELL's, family, and all grieving in Seattle and world wide.


Media reports state,  CHRIS CORNELL was found hanging, as he died of suicide.
According to SOUNDGARDEN's FACEBOOK, the band was on an awesome tour with the amazing THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN as CHRIS CORNELL died in DETRIOT, on tour. ugh.


I have to read more and come to grips with this, I''m shocked, SHOCKED.
If CORNELL died yesterday, I posted the METALLICA journal entry and did NOT log back online until an hour ago and didn't check the internet until this morning on the BLABBERMOUTH.NET., because of  negative energy, and I preferred  to sleep last night, I'm, human. not a bot..
Factor in the 4 hour time zone differential, from Seattle, and uh. I'm, shocked.


There will be an ITP V.017 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN and ITP V.017 UNCOVERED  for CHRIS CORNELL.

R.I.P to CHRIS CORNELL to an amazing vocalist, and one hawt, sexy guy.
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
http://www.thetrevorproject.org/


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-BBL