Saturday, July 15, 2017

ITP V.017 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. "DAVE Z" (DAVID ZABLIDOWSKI-BASSIST ADRENALINE MOB)

"DAVE Z" (DAVID ZABLIDOWSKI) , BASSIST of New York City, New York based metal warriors  ADRENALINE MOB has died from injuries sustained in a 7/14/2017  bus accident on tour with his band.








ADRENALINE MOB were parked on a road shoulder on interstate 75, changing a flat tire, when a tractor trailer veered off the road and struck them. Nine people were involved in the crash, 6 injured as ADRENALINE MOB bassist "DAVE Z" (DAVID ZABLIDOWSKI) was killed aboard the bands RV.



http://www.gainesville.com/news/20170714/truck-slams-into-adrenaline-mobs-rv-on-i-75










ADRENALINE MOB unleashed "WE THE PEOPLE", 6/2/2017 via CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS.

 ADRENALINE MOB released "Dearly Departed" 2/10/2015 (EP) via CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS.


DAVID ZABLIDOWSKI has previously performed with TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA and many other projects. 







FROM MIKE PORTNOY: (FORMALLY OF DREAM THEATER AND ADRENALINE MOB):


FROM PAGAN'S MIND:
 We are incredibly saddened to share the news that Adrenaline Mob bassist, David Zablidowsky, has passed away after a fatal crash. Three are in critical condition. We have no words. Our thoughts go out to them.


FROM DINGBATZ  (ROCK/METAL CLUB NEW JERSEY): 

It is with a heavy heart that we write this to inform you that Adrenaline Mob will be unable to perform next week. The band was just involved in a fatal accident, please keep the members of Adrenaline Mob as well as their family in your thoughts and prayers. Refunds will be available at the point of sale.


FROM WSOU (NEW JERSEY INDIE RADIO/PIRATE RADIO): 

Our thoughts are with Adrenaline Mob during this time


FROM THE CHANCE THEATER (POUGHKEEPSIE, NEW YORK):
Tonight's Fuel show is dedicated to Adrenaline Mob. Prayers going out to them.
R.I.P. David Z

FROM TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA:

We are terribly saddened with the passing of our talented friend, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Adrenaline Mob and ZO2 bass player, Dave Z (David Zablidowsky). Dave was so very special to our family and our thoughts and prayers go out to Dave’s family, and all those affected by Friday’s tragic accident.

FROM MONTE PITTMAN: 

My thoughts & condolences go out to everyone with Adrenaline Mob and their families . I'm so sad to hear about their fatal crash and the loss of their bass player, David Zablidowski. Everyone keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

FROM JEFF SOTO:
Here we go again, me having to get the huge weight of emotions off my chest by blogging it…one never knows how to say goodbye to another when its their time, there is no way of knowing the feeling behind a loss because every relationship is different, like a thumbprint. Some are simple, some are complex but nonetheless the sting is the same.
I met David Z Rock back in 2007 but I don’t remember it…he was in a band with his brother Paul Zablidowsky called ZO2. I was doing a solo run in the US to test the waters and see if there was any interest in furthering this venture. We did a show in Rhode Island and ZO2 was our support band…I remember seeing and hearing they had ‘something’ which I got to experience more later when they soon after had their own TV show then meeting David at rehearsals for a Trans-Siberian Orchestra tour in 2009. We bonded instantly as I had just met and hung a lot with Paulie…their level of humor, juvenile behavior and sarcasm were right up my alley, probably comes from the fact we’re all Brooklyn natives!
I knew Dave was a killer bass player especially one who loved challenges so I decided to put him to the test…1st I played him a musical interlude from a Talisman Official song, Tears In the Sky, from my then recently departed brother Marcel Jacob as I knew he would appreciate the level of skill it took to play it. He LOVED it and said he was gonna learn it and play it for me. I thought ‘yea right, Marcel uses a pick to get the speed and fluidity the song required, Dave’s plays with fingers’. I sent him off with a solid ‘good luck’…next day he pulls me aside at rehearsals and plays it for me, verbatim, with FINGERS!
I knew then and there I needed to include this guy into my musical adventures someday soon…that someday came in 2012 when I had a tour booked in Europe early 2013 and my then bassist had other commitments. I asked David along into the fold and he was gung ho about it, he was just excited to play, he wasn’t jaded by money and fame, ZO2 were on the outs and he was happy to add something like this to his regiment of TSO and the 80’s tribute he so loved, RUBIX KUBE: The Eighties Strike Back Show .
David fit like a glove from day one…anyone who’s ever met him LOVES him. He was the missing link in my life both musically and personally that I only experienced with my own brother. Not taking away from the incredible people I’ve played with but as most know my career and life has been spent with musicians from abroad. This makes for missing a lot of things within my own upbringing and Pop culture, I finally had this with David because we grew up with the same things from Cap’N Crunch cereal to Captain Caveman!
When we morphed the JSS Band into SOTO Official, I was beyond thrilled David wanted to be along for the ride, now he could be creative with US, as a band, as he was missing since the ZO2 split.
David was a happy, positive person who always wanted to make people laugh even at his own expense. As a bassist, he was far superior to many I have ever played with, as well as many hailed as ‘great’ in this business. He could sing, he could dance, he could write, he could direct videos…as he did many with us on tour as parodies. EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET he came in contact with loved him and not a single person could find a bad thing to say about him. He was the ultimate Man Child, the ultimate musician and the ultimate friend.
He was the guy who loved to talk to people and fans, he loved meet and greets, he loved interaction. He made every person feel important at all times…he always had the biggest smile on his face, he never complained even during the worst or inconvenient circumstances, he always saw the brighter side of life, he was always ready to sacrifice his dignity for a laugh, he gave 1000% under every condition, he never said ’no’, he cared about his craft in every sense of the word…truly one of the most irreplaceable human beings I know, best of luck to ANYONE lucky enough to take his place in SOTO!
When he got the call for Adrenaline Mob, he called hoping I wouldnt have an issue with it...on the contrary I couldn't be more excited for him! I love this band and I knew David could be what he was for us, that element that brought them to another level!
As I have to eventually come to grips I have lost yet another close to me, and believe me the list is VERY small, incredible person in my life, I realize the lifetime of memories I have with him including just hanging or performing with him are beyond those in my life for much longer. I could write an entire novel on the incredible times we shared, the heaps of laughs, the insane shows we got to do together, etc., One week to the day of the anniversary for Marcel’s passing, I have 2 of the most incredible musicians in my career stripped from my life and career.
Tonight and for some time I will cry for you…then I will celebrate you! I love you David Z, you were my friend, my bassist and my brother! RIP

FROM BRAINDANCE: 

when i first heard the news this afternoon, never could i have imagined that the one casualty from this horrible accident would be you.
i had absolutely no doubt from the second we met in the late 90's that you would be massively successful and a force to be reckoned with in the future.
it was such a pleasure working with you during your time with us, and your passion and open heart made it difficult to consider you anything less than a brother.
we saw each other afterwards on occasion and kept in touch via social media, where i admired your rise in the industry via ZO2, Transiberian Orchestra, and Adrenaline Mob - and gained pleasure in witnessing as the rest of the world caught on to the David Z magic.
my deepest condolences go out to your brother Paul, as well as the numerous friends and fans whose lives you most certainly touched.
you will be missed.


FROM  ZAKK WYLDE (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY):

FROM DAVE NAVARRO (JANE'S ADDICTION):




FROM SEBASTION BACH (SKID ROW):
The mind boggles. I just read the horrific news that my friend David Z was killed today. David and his brother Paulie had me on their show ZRock on IFC Television more than once, years ago. We hung out and jammed together at gigs and were friends. I cannot imagine the pain Paulie and his family are in right now. I was going to go see Adrenaline Mob with the Wild last week in LA and now I certainly wish I did. The last time I saw David Z was when we played the Opera House in Toronto last year. I bumped into him and his lady in the lobby of the hotel. He was there with Trans-Siberian Orchestra. We hung out in the hotel for a bit & I put them on the list for our Opera House gig. And now he's gone.
Rock in Peace David Z. You will be missed by all who ever knew you

FROM RUSSEL ALLEN (VOCALIST-ADRENALINE MOB and SYMPHONY X):
Yesterday I was involved in an accident that took the life of my dear friend and band mate David Z Rock and left 3 of our crew in critical condition. I'm overwhelmed with sorrow. I am so grateful for the out pouring of love we have received from around the world. Please continue to pray for David's family during this difficult time. And those in critical condition. I want to personally thank Marine Lance Cpl. Patrick Dumon for his bravery in assisting me pull our Driver Jason from the wreckage and for attending to his wounds. And for helping me to secure and attend to Jane once I was able to get her free from the fire. Without his selfless act of courage I would not have been able to get them clear of the RV before it was engulfed in flames. On behalf of my band and crew I thank you.

FROM MIKE ORLANDO and JORDAN CANNATA (GUITARIST AND DRUMMER ADRENALINE MOB): 

 http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adrenaline-mob-guitarist-and-drummer-comment-on-deadly-crash-weve-literally-experienced-hell-on-earth/

FROM PAUL ZABLIDOWSKI (RELATIVE OF  "DAVE Z" DAVID ZABLIDOWSKI):

As you can all imagine, my family and I are devastated by the horrific news of David's passing. A piece of our hearts has been taken from us today and we are figuring out how to deal with this as a family. Please give us time and space to mourn and we will keep you posted when we can. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers.


 FROM CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS: 

We all appreciate your thoughts and sentiments regarding the tragic passing of David Z of Adrenaline Mob...
David will be missed by many and forever loved. Rest In Peace.





Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-