Tuesday, July 25, 2017

ITP V.017 UPDATE: I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS SONG TO THE "MEDIA", ERR "TABLOIDS"

This one's for TMZ and BLABBERMOUTH.NET., FOX NEWS and the NATIONAL ENQUIRER.

You know why...







I could simply format this journal post under "FOR NO REASON". However, I, in SARCASM and WIT,  do have a reason.

"I make my living off the evening news, just give me something, something I can use, people love it when you lose, they love dirty laundry."

"We got the The bubble headed bleach blonde who comes on at 5, she can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye.
It's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry."

"We can do the innuendo, we can dance and sing, when it's said and done, we haven't told you a thing. "When know that crap is king. "



 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Laundry_(Don_Henley_song)

Because DON HENLEY's is a lyrical genius and great songwriter, as "DIRTY LAUNDRY" is one of the most underrated, classic rock songs of all time.  



DON HENLEY'S  "DIRTY LAUNDRY" is featured track off his debut solo release "I can't Stand Still", unleashed 8/16/1982 via ASYLUM RECORDS and 2000 RE-ISSUE via WARNER BROTHERS RECORDS.


"EAT YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY"

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l- 
Happy belated 70th to MR. HENLEY