Wednesday, October 4, 2017

ITP V.017 UPDATE: ISSUES AT HOME, BBL

ITP V.017 UPDATE: ISSUES AT HOME, BBL

I wanted to take a break from blogging to process what has been going on regarding recent tragic events in the music scene. 







I have some issues at home with a few moronic neighbors dumping there garbage on my doorstep. For the record ITP V.017 author does NOT do drugs, is "straight edge" and has a zero tolerance drug policy as my neighbors were told to stay away from me, stay out the building and to stop dumping their garbage on my doorstep as I heard Alfred R. Dardis kicking something to my doorstep, and told him no not mine, fuck off as he lives in another building.     

Secondly,  Alfred R. Dardis girlfriend JANICE MARTELLO, a wignnut. is constantly making obnoxious comments about metal culture and delusional conspiracy theories,  in and out of AL's unit with high frequency, late at night 12AM-4 AM walking past my unit as both are suspect of the vandalism. I have nothing to do with neither of these idiots.

I spoke to police about lack of heat on the property (my oven won't heat as well) as the legal date for optional heat is 10/1/ here in New York State, U.S.A.
FROM NY STATE ASSEMBLY:
http://assembly.state.ny.us/member_files/085/20090617b/


We do not want "HOLLY" on the property, she (NOT a tenant ) was seen coming out of the second building today (not my building) allegedly "visiting someone", fuck off you drunk addicts and wingnuts.

I will get a hold of  various agencies  to get things done and many will be fined as I'll also send out some DMCA copy right infringements.

BBL in a day or two to continue ITP  V.017.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal, BBL-\m/ -l-