Wednesday, October 25, 2017

MY DYING BRIDE: "I would like to quash some recent rumours regarding the demise of My Dying Bride in the light of our previous statements. We most certainly are NOT splitting up and in fact are vigorously composing the next album right now. "

UK death/doom metal legends MY DYING BRIDE   posted this statement as the band has cancelled out of their anticipated appearance at EINDHOVEN METAL MEETING, set to take place 12 /5th and 16th, 2017 EINDHOVEN, NETHERLANDS @  EFFENAAR,








MY DYING BRIDE  have unleashed "A HARVEST OF DREAD" (25th ANNIVERSARY COMPILATION: BOOK, 5 CD,VINYL),  12/9/2016 via PEACEVILLE RECORDS.



MY DYING BRIDE unleashed "FEEL THE MISERY",  9/18/2015 via PEACEVILLE RECORDS








FROM MY DYING BRIDE:
Statement from Aaron Stainthorpe.
I would like to quash some recent rumours regarding the demise of My Dying Bride in the light of our previous statements. We most certainly are NOT splitting up and in fact are vigorously composing the next album right now. The reason we have had to cancel a run of shows is due to a severe and fearful illness that has struck a member of my immediate family for which I have now dedicated all my time until signs of improvement. The other five members of the band however are working hard to produce the next opus which will be our debut for new label partners Nuclear Blast and will be released in 2018. I will do my part when the time comes and I can assure fans that it is going to be suitably epic.
Apologies to all who were looking forward to seeing us perform live but rest assured, we will be back!
Cheers
Aaron Stainthorpe



 FROM EINDHOVEN METAL MEETING 2017 PROMOTERS:
Due to unforeseen personal circumstances, My Dying Bride regretfully have to cancel their appearance at the Eindhoven Metal Meeting festival. We send the band our full support, and respect their decision. Our apologies to all the fans that wanted to see them. Please understand this situation was out of both parties' control.
We're looking for a worthy new addition to complete our line-up again. We hope to have news for you soon.



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-