Thursday, April 5, 2018

ACHERONTAS: POST NEW TRACK "THE OLD TREE AND THE WISE MAN"

Greek black metal warriors ACHERONTAS  have posted "THE OLD TREE AND THE WISE MAN", a track from the bands anticipated new release "FAUSTIAN ETHOS", due to be unleashed 5/18/2018 (EUROPE) and 5/28/2018 (NORTH AMERICA) via AGONIA RECORDS. 






ACHERONTAS unleashed "AMARTA: FORMULAS OF REPTILIAN UNIFICATION PART II",  5/31/2017 via WORLD TERROR COMMITTEE.






FROM ACHERONTAS:



Second Track Premiere..From our Upcoming New album "Faustian Ethos"
The Final Part of the Trilogy "Formulas of Reptilian Unification is getting Close to be Unleashed..
Spread the Fires in Heavens..
Sic Luceat Lucifer's Lux!
(Music by the Coven/Lyrics by Acherontas V.Priest)
In the midst of the Valleys of Death,
I found myself by the crystal Shores,
It led me over the ways of his triumph...
To the Crossroads of Astral lands!
Through my Rod... possess me! No return...!
Angles of chthonic lust The fountains of oblivion!
Trembling the mortal vanity beyond Death!
Shaking by ever burning Fires! The Dual Pyres of Eternity!
Vessels of the secret law am I and reflection of your Work!
For the Womb of Drakon Bleeds and exult me in a feast of Orgy!
The labyrinth of your Void ..The crossroads Of empiricism..
The Web of Wyrd!
Triangles of cruelty, Risen is the fallen Horned One..
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini tuo da Gloriam!
The crown of Pentacle an Aeon recalls... Starless Enthroned!
In the cores of Black Pits, Tunnels of the Ancient law..
Come forth and bestow before me!
Scarlet Essense of the anti-World!I reborn!
Feed and devour the rain of stardust!
At his roots I offer my Oath!
From below to above and beyond!
I ride the winds, a union with the Aethyrs ..I transformed..
The revealed formula am I!
To the Red Dawn I am sworn...And by their Will I shall rise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3baIbwZwVc&feature=youtu.be


VIDEO BELOW:  ACHERONTAS: "THE OLD TREE AND THE WISE MAN" (COURTESY OF AGONIA RECORDS):



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-