Monday, September 30, 2019

AEON: "We are extremely happy to announce that Aeon is a five-piece band once more. Returning to guitar is no other than Daniel Dlimi!"

Swedish death metal warriors AEON have announced guitarist DANIEL DLIMU has returned to the band.









AEON unleashed AEON'S BLACK", 11/19/2012 via METAL BLADE RECORDS.


FROM AEON:
We are extremely happy to announce that Aeon is a five-piece band once more. Returning to guitar is no other than Daniel Dlimi!
"Six years have passed since I walked out the door and left Aeon, a band that I did put my heart and soul into for 12 years. As the years passed by, I realized that something important to me was missing in my life, the music...
Over the years, I was often playing with the idea of me rejoining the band, and this summer we decided to give it a go. And damn... it feels great to once again be back with my long time band members and Timo who is now really killing it behind the drums.
Aeon is currently in full writing mode and I'm glad to have the opportunity to be a part of creating the next chapter of Aeon. Can't wait to get this done and to see you all on the road again."
- Daniel Dlimi
There was a time when we tried finding a suitable, permanent replacement, and for a while we even considered continuing as a four-piece, but ultimately we all realized that there was only one way going forward.
"It feels really great to have Daniel back in the band. He has been a big part of the music writing and the band's overall sound for 12 years as well as being a good friend of us since decades back.
It feels like a natural chapter in the book of Aeon where we are now with Timo on the drums, and after along time, to finally, be able to work again from being kind of absent since Emil left the band.
We have a lot of new songs that me and Tony wrote, and now Daniel is also in the working so I’m really excited to see what he comes up with.
Can't wait to put out a new album."
- Sebastian Nilsson



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-