Saturday, September 28, 2019

DECAPITATED (VOGG KEILTYKA): "It’s a huge honour to be able to play at the same stage with the mightly Machine Head . I grew up on their music and when I heard I will join them on this tour, I was literally STOKED! As a thirteen years old I was learning songs from „Burn My Eyes” who is still one of my favorite albums EVER, that album had also a big influence on my playing and my guitar skills."

VOGG KEILTYKA, guitarist in Polish death metal warriors DECAPITATED has confirmed that he has joined MACHINE HEAD for the bands 25th anniversary tour of the bands classic release "BURN MY EYES". 






DECAPITATED unleashed "ANTICULT",  7/7/2017 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS


MACHINE HEAD unleashed "BURN MY EYES",  6/1/1994 via ROADRUNNER RECORDS.

MACHINE HEAD unleashed "CATHARSIS",  1/26/2018 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.



MACHINE HEAD unleashed  "IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE",  (SINGLE)  6/3/2016 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.


FROM WACLAW VOGG KEILTYKA (DECAPITATED):
It’s a huge honour to be able to play at the same stage with the mightly Machine Head .
I grew up on their music and when I heard I will join them on this tour, I was literally STOKED!
As a thirteen years old I was learning songs from „Burn My Eyes” who is still one of my favorite albums EVER, that album had also a big influence on my playing and my guitar skills.
Machine Head is not just a band, it’s an institution who has still a big influence on how all metal scene looks like, so for me as a musician and also a metal fan it’s something special to be able to be a small part of it.
That will be definately a huge lesson and experience for me to be a part of such a professional team.
Adventure begins, I cannot wait!
To all Decapitated fans: I will see with you also duirng Decapitated shows in 2020. We do plan also to compose new music for next album so keep an eye on more news!WACLAW


FROM NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS:
Please welcome Vogg Kiełtyka and Matt Alston to the Machine Head family!!



FROM MACHINE HEAD:
'BURN MY EYES 25th ANNIVERSARY TOUR STARTS LESS THAN IN 2 WEEKS! Dates below👇
OCTOBER⁣⁠
Sat 5th - Germany, FREIBURG Sick Arena Musikclub⁣⁠
Mon 7th - Holland, TILBURG 013⁣⁠
Wed 9th - Denmark, COPENHAGEN Amager Bio⁣ *SOLD-OUT*⁠
Fri 11th - Germany, WUERZBURG Posthalle⁣ *SOLD-OUT*⁠
Sat 12th - Germany, LEIPZIG Haus Auensee⁣⁠
Mon 14th - Germany, BOCHUM Ruhr Congress⁣⁠
Tue 15th - Germany, MUNICH Zenith⁣⁠
Wed 16th - Austria, VIENNA Gasometer⁣⁠
Fri 18th - Poland, GDANSK B90⁣⁠
Sat 19th - Poland, WARSAW Progressja⁣ *SOLD-OUT*⁠
Sun 20th - Hungary, BUDAPEST Baba Negra⁣ *SOLD-OUT*⁠
Tue 22nd - Switzerland, ZURICH Komplex⁣⁠
Wed 23rd - France, LYON Le Radiant⁣⁠
Fri 25th - Italy, MILAN Live Club⁣⁠
Sat 26th - Italy, PADOVA Hall⁣⁠
Sun 27th - Luxembourg, Lux Expo⁣⁠
Tue 29th - France, PARIS Le Trianon⁣ *SOLD-OUT*⁠
Wed 30th - France, PARIS Le Trianon⁣ *SOLD-OUT*⁠
Thu 31st - Belgium, BRUSSELS Forest National⁣⁠
⁣⁠
NOVEMBER⁣⁠
Sat 2nd - UK, LONDON O2 Academy Brixton⁣ *SOLD-OUT*⁠
Mon 4th - UK, MANCHESTER O2 Victoria Warehouse⁣ *SOLD-OUT*⁠
Tue 5th - UK, GLASGOW O2 Academy⁣⁠
Thu 7th - UK, BELFAST Telegraph Building⁣⁠
Fri 8th - Ireland, DUBLIN Olympia Theatre⁣⁣ *SOLD-OUT*⁠
⁣⁠
DECEMBER⁠
Fri 20th - LOS ANGELES, CA Hollywood Palladium⁠
⁣⁠ #machinehead #burnmyeyes25



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-  ⁣⁠