Saturday, September 14, 2019

HALLOWED BUTCHERY: "Vendetta Records has bailed on plans to release the new album, calling it a “financial risk.”

HALLOWED BUTCHERY have sadly announced a delay in the projects anticipated new release as citing financial risks via their record label.  











HALLOWED BUTCHERY unleashed "SONGS OF SELF RELIANCE AND SOLITUDE", (SPLIT WITH AUSTRASIAN GOAT", 2011 and "FUNERAL RITES FOR THE LIVING", 6/2009 both via VENDETTA RECORDS.





FROM HALLOWED BUTCHERY:
I received disappointing news this past weekend. Vendetta Records has bailed on plans to release the new album, calling it a “financial risk.”
To be clear: I harbor no animosity. I respect and appreciate the support that Vendetta Records have given me in the past. But now I am forced to move on.
I have created an album that seamlessly builds upon the musical concepts I began with my debut album. It truly is unlike anything else out there. It sounds like no other album or artist.
It stands alone.
It is a unique amalgamation of funeral doom, crushing industrial metal, neo-folk, and dark psychedelia, all deeply influenced by my time living with a Luddite death cult in rural Maine.
I have shared the music with a small handful of friends in the underground music community. All were floored by it.
I am fully confident that I have created a worthy follow up to “Funeral Rites for the Living.” My only regret is that it took so long for me to make it.
I greatly look forward to sharing this new music with old fans and new. Sadly, it will once again be delayed due to this unforeseen road-bump.
I intend to send the album to some other likeminded record labels. If all else fails, I will self-release the album. It would have to be extremely limited and in a cassette tape format rather than vinyl, but I am determined to release it one way or another.
If you have thoughts or suggestions, please share them.
Sincerely,
Ryan & Hallowed Butchery


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-