Sunday, November 3, 2019

MORKE: STREAMING "...OF OAK AND SNOW" VIA BANDCAMP

Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A. based black metal warrior MORKE, via BANDCAMP, is streaming  the projects anticipated new release"...OF OAK AND SNOW",  unleashed 11/2/2019 (DIGITAL-SELF RELEASED).










MORKE unleashed "SIRENS", 12/2/2017 via BANDCAMP.



FROM MORKE:
.Of Oak And Snow

A stepping stone in my personal journey through mental health recovery, this EP is what I consider to be a triumphant return from what I can easily say has been the most tumultuous year of my life. I've gone from not caring whether I live or die, to being grateful for every moment that I'm alive and everything that I have in my life. This EP is a reflection of that.

Still is about finding joy in solitude, and embracing peace and quiet, contentment and comfort, and everything in between, despite whatever whirlwind of reality is inescapably dancing around one's mind.

Recover is self-explanatory. It is about rebirth, rebuilding, and turning one's perceptions to look at things in a different light, than from the darkness that those of us who tend to appreciate this extreme music are so often comfortable with.

Life is... difficult to describe, despite the clarity of its lyrical message. It comes from a place of desperation, from the notion where when things seem to be slipping back into the darkness, to always keep your chin up, exist with intent and fervor, and to always stay upon...









MORKE:  "...OF OAK AND SNOW" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF MORKE): 




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-