Sunday, January 26, 2020

ITP V.020 SPORTS: ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. KOBE BRYANT (LA LAKERS BASKETBALL LEGEND)



Los Angeles LAKERS (retired) basketball star KOBE BRYANT, (along with 8 other people including BRYANT'S 13 year old daughter) was killed in a helicopter crash in California at 41. .

KOBE BRYANT is the NBA's 4th leading scorer of ALL TIME. 

















FROM ITP V.020:
I'm a NY KNICKS fan, but I LOVED KOBE BRYANT.
The last two weeks have been horrible for drummers, animals, Eli Manning (NY GIANTS) retiring and now KOBE BRYANT. Kobe of the LA LAKERS (retired) was one of my favorite NBA players. My condolences to  KOBE BRYANT'S family, former teammates and the LA LAKERS.



FROM NBA:

REPORTS: Kobe Bryant has passed away at age 41.

Our thoughts are with his family and friends.



FROM OTEP:

Please. No. Don’t be true πŸ’” Sources: Kobe Bryant was on his way to a travel basketball game with his daughter Gianna when the helicopter crashed. Those aboard the helicopter also included another player and parent.” πŸ’”πŸ’” #KobeBryant #GiannaBryant πŸ₯Ί Endless love & sympathy to his family πŸ’œ #Otep
Just terrible news. He’s survived by his wife & there daughters πŸ’”πŸ–€πŸ’” ESPN reporting his 13yr old daughter was on the flight & died next to him πŸ₯Ί
#KobeBryant dead in helicopter crash 😞 #legend #lakers #basketball #LA #LosAngeles #philantropist #lakers24 πŸ₯Ί #Otep


FROM NY POST: 

https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-reportedly-killed-in-california-helicopter-crash/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site+buttons&utm_campaign=site+buttons&fbclid=IwAR06AYjl_uyrTSof5_lDmB8YqVZkYf_tu2jOEZMFyzzLxEk02zrT_2JXToE


FROM NPR:

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/26/799716293/basketball-legend-kobe-bryant-killed-in-helicopter-crash?utm_medium=social&utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=npr&fbclid=IwAR310swSMK5orWYDJuGtJ1RKllxUexuK4FgH1-lc7SB8EOBTFwU68A1hqk8








FROM THE FORUM:
(LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA U.S.A.):

Rest In Peace, Legend. πŸ’”

FROM MIKE PATTON:
Kobe forever


FROM PAUL STANLEY (KISS):

 
 



FROM DINO CAZARES (FEAR FACTORY):



 



FROM PHIL LABONTE (ALL THAT REMAINS):







FROM CHRIS KAEL (FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH):



 


FROM ICE T (BODY COUNT, ACTOR IN LAW AND ORDER): 


 



FROM DOC COYLE: 







FROM NITA STRAUS: 







FROM DAVID COVERDALE (WHITESNAKE): 



 



FROM SACRED REICH:







FROM THE NY GIANTS (FOOTBALL TEAM):

 The New York Giants join the rest of our world of sport in mourning the loss of Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna, and all of the lives lost today. Our thoughts are with their family and friends.




FROM NFL (NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE): 



FROM EDDIE TRUNK:


 



FROM ANDY BEIRSAK (BLACK VEIL BRIDES):


FROM CHUCK D (PUBLIC ENEMY): 


HE was ‘different’. Our discussion not long back was about ‘daughters’ AND transitions. He sought to make a DIFFERENCE. He just got started & he created many paths.. Ive said many times , HE was the most manner able ‘athlete’ I ever met. He was DIFFERENT #RIPKOBE24



FROM ESPN (SPORTS CENTER):


The Toronto Raptors and San Antonio Spurs both took 24-second violations at the start of their game in honor of No. 24, Kobe Bryant.
The crowd gave a standing ovation along with Kobe chants.

FROM THE APOLLO THEATER (NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, U.S.A.): 



A legend has left us!! The Apollo is saddened by the devastating loss of #KobeBryant, his young daughter #Gianna, their friends and the pilot. Let’s continue to send thoughts and prayers of comfort to the families during this heartbreaking time. πŸ’”




FROM X GANES: 



For years, X Games shared a home at Staples Center with the Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe Bryant. Bryant even attended X Games while still playing as a Laker. Today, we mourn the loss of Kobe Bryant, legendary athlete, winner of five NBA championships, Academy Award winner, husband and father, as well as his daughter Gianna. Our thoughts are with the entire Bryant family, his Laker family and the millions of Kobe Bryant fans throughout the world.

FROM MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL: 

 
We are heartbroken by the passing of legendary baseball coach John Altobelli, his wife Keri and daughter Alyssa in Sunday’s tragedy.
Our thoughts are with the Altobelli family.


FROM PERRY FAREWELL (JANE'S ADDICTION):


One of the first things I bought with my record advance was season Lakers tix. I saw the first time Kobe walked on the floor. He brought to our city the heart of a champion.
We feel tied to his greatness. As basketball evolves- there are men who are unrivaled (like Kobe Bryant). —PF


FROM TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS:

 Tom’s number one passion was music but the Lakers were a close second. Tom’s obsession with Kobe Bryant and his talent on the court lives on as such a joyful memory. We are shocked and saddened to learn of the passing of Kobe and his daughter, Gianna. We send our love to the Bryant family and the Laker community. This is a horrible tragedy, a legend was lost today.


FROM SHARON OSBOURNE: 

So very sad. Rest In Peace #KobeBryant


FROM LEBRON JAMES:



View this post on Instagram

I’m Not Ready but here I go. Man I sitting here trying to write something for this post but every time I try I begin crying again just thinking about you, niece Gigi and the friendship/bond/brotherhood we had! I literally just heard your voice Sunday morning before I left Philly to head back to LA. Didn’t think for one bit in a million years that would be the last conversation we’d have. WTF!! I’m heartbroken and devastated my brother!! πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”. Man I love you big bro. My heart goes to Vanessa and the kids. I promise you I’ll continue your legacy man! You mean so much to us all here especially #LakerNationπŸ’œπŸ’› and it’s my responsibility to put this shit on my back and keep it going!! Please give me the strength from the heavens above and watch over me! I got US here! There’s so much more I want to say but just can’t right now because I can’t get through it! Until we meet again my brother!! #Mamba4Life❤️πŸ™πŸΎ #Gigi4Life❤️πŸ™πŸΎ
A post shared by LeBron James (@kingjames) on



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l- R.I.P.