Tuesday, August 11, 2020

WHEN HEARTS WITHER: STREAMING "EMPTY VASE" VIA BANDCAMP

  

 

Queensland, Australia based death-doom metal warriors WHEN HEARTS WITHER, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the bands anticipated new release"EMPTY VASE",   unleashed 8/9/2020 (DIGITAL SELF RELEASED).









 WHEN HEARTS WITHER unleashed "CALIGINOUS", 9/12/2019 via BANDCAMP.





FROM WHEN HEARTS WITHER:


I now present to you the artwork for the new album, Empty Vase. All artwork created by the wonderful, talented Gogo Melone.
I am so stoked with how this turned out to be. I knew her style and had a vision of what I thought it would look like, And I must say, it is so much better than what I was expecting. Big thank you to Gogo! Who's excited for this release? Not long now... 🤘

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHEN HEARTS WITHER:"EMPTY VASE" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF WHEN HEARTS WITHER):  

 

 

 

 

 

 Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l- Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-