Saturday, February 27, 2021

ITP V.021 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. RICH LIPSCOMB (FLESHGRIND VOCALIST)

 


RICH LIPSCOMB, former vocalist of Chicago, Illinois, U.S..A. death grind metal warriors FLESHGRIND passed away 2./25/.2021, no cause of death has been given.

 

 FLESHGRIND broke up in 2005.

 FLESHGRIND unleashed "MURDER WITHOUT END", 8/26/2003 via OLYMPIC RECORDINGS.

 

FROM MORTICIAN: 

 

RIP Rich Lipscomb of Fleshgrind. Mortician and Fleshgrind went on many adventures back in the day (late 90's) and we will miss this man. Our hearts go out to his family, bandmates, friends, and fans. Rest easy Rich 🙁

 

 

FROM  ROGER BEAUJARD (DRUMMER MORTICIAN):: 

 


This is how I will remember my friend. Always smiling, always a little crazy, with fierce intentions in them eyes. Rich Lipscomb may have left the death metal scene years ago for another life but his impact and influence on the scene was huge. RIP my old friend. It was years since we spoke but I sure miss our friendship and the work we did together back in the day. We went on many adventures with Mortician and Fleshgrind all across this great country of ours as well as our off road endeavors in publishing. Rich basically got me started with my label and was the first person I traded with. He and Blake were great friends back then. Although he left this scene to pursue a different path for his spirituality I always missed him and respected his wishes to leave his former life behind. I had hoped to see him again at some point but alas it was not in the cards. I'll miss you brother. My condolences to his family, bandmates, friends, and fans. RIP Rich Lipscomb.

 

 

FROM THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER: 

 

RIP RICH 😢 

 

 

FROM FLESHGRIND: 

 

 

 

With immense grief we are sad to announce that vocalist Rich Lipscomb has passed away today. Rich was the voice and face of Fleshgrind and this loss is completely shocking and devastating. Please remember Rich in your thoughts, not only for all he's done for death metal, but for his family and friends who are grieving. We'll miss you Big Daddy! You were absolutely irreplaceable! "Get off your moms tit, and get in the pit!" 

 

  FROM GORATORY: 

Very awful to hear of the passing of Rich Lipscomb. A hell of a singer and a hell of a guy. He released most of the great records through United Guttural that turned the Brutal Death Metal scene into what is was when we first got into it. He made quite an impact on not just the scene but on what turned out to be my career for a little while there. Helped us out a lot when we were just a bunch of kids self releasing Sexual Intercorpse. Pour yourself a shot or 2 and listen to The Seeds of Abysmal Torment. Al and the guys 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-R.I.P. \m/ -l-