Monday, March 8, 2021

MIDNIGHT ODYSSEY: STREAMING "BIOLUME PART 2-THE GOLDEN ORB" VIA BANDCAMP

 


Australian ambient black metal warrior MIDNIGHT ODYSSEY, via BANDCAMP, is streaming  the projects anticipated release "BIOLUME PART 2-THE GOLDEN ORB",  unleashed 3/19/2021 via I, VOIDHANGER RECORDS.



MIDNIGHT ODYSSEY unleashed "RUINS OF A CELESTIAL FIRE" ,  4/15/2020  (DIGITAL, SELF RELEASED).


MIDNIGHT ODYSSEY unleashed "BIOLUME: PART 1 IN TARTAREAN CHAINS",. 11/1/2019 via I, VOIDHANGER RECORDS. 

 

 FROM I, VOIDHANGER RECORDS:

Midnight Odyssey
and I, Voidhanger Records wish you a happy weekend on the notes of "Below Horizon", the new single from the band's upcoming new album, "Biolume part 2: The Golden Orb":
3xLP/2xCD/Digital - Out on March 19, pre-order now:

 

  MIDNIGHT ODYSSEY:  "BIOLUME PART 2-THE GOLDEN ORB"(VIA BANDCAMP,, COURTESY OF I, VOIDHANGER RECORDS): 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-