Tuesday, September 20, 2022

JEFF BECERRA (POSSESSED): IN THE HOSPITAL FOR EYE SURGERY


 JEFF BECERRA, vocalist for San Francisco, California, U.S.A. death metal legends POSSESSED is in the hospital for eye surgery.


In 1989, JEFF BECERRA was shot in a armed robbery and paralyzed from the chest down.





POSSESSED unleashed "REVELATIONS OF OBLIVION",  5/10/2019 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.

 

 

 

 

 

FROM JEFF BECERRA (POSSESSED): 

I am dealing with some very serious eye issues and undergoing a series of treatment prior to a third more serious surgery.At this point, we are worried about losing the actual right eye.
I promise you, no matter what I will always play . I just need to get through this process and get better. There is a tremendous amount of pain which is preventing me from traveling.
My apologies to you all.
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-