Friday, September 23, 2022

SINISTER: DRUMMER TOEP DUIN LEAVES BAND

 


Netherlands based death metal warriors SINISTER have announced drummer TOEP DUIN have left the band.

 

 

 SINISTER unleashed "DEFORMATION OF THE HOLY REALM",  5/22/2020 via MASSACRE RECORDS.

 

 

 

FROM SINISTER: 

 

-ANNOUNCEMENT-
We are devastated to let you all know that our drummer Toep called us last week to tell us that he will be leaving Sinister. Below you can read the personal message Toep has for you all. In the meantime we will get busy to find a new blaster for Sinister! Toep will be playing his final show in Berlin October first !
we wanna thank him for all the hard work and the friendship over the years!
We love you brother .
Where one door closes, another door opens:
With Sinister we have truly done a lot of great shit all over the world !! Besides drumming, I always tried to take the band by the hand, and to manage band stuff with full commitment. But in the past year I've been asking myself more and more whether Sinister is still the band I want to continue with. It's not an easy decision but after twelve years it feels if like the energy is totally gone. I have made the decision to quit and to move on. I'm looking for new musical adventures, new energy. Currently I do some stuff with my old band Consolation again, besides that I would like to start a heavy hallucinating, alternative, whatever, post-metal band and furthermore I will see what comes on my path !! I wish the boys the very best, but for me this ride is over !!
 
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-