Thursday, February 16, 2023

DARK FUNERAL: LORD AHRIMAN RECOVERING FROM A HERNIA

May be an image of 1 person, standing, nature and tree 

LORD AHRIMAN, guitarist, founder of  Swedish black metal warriors DARK FUNERAL is recovering from hernia surgery. 

 



DARK FUNERAL unleashed  "WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE",  3/18/2022 via CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS.  

ITP V.022 REVIEW: DARK FUNERAL: "WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE",

https://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2022/04/itp-v022-review-dark-funeral-we-are.html

 

 

 

 

 

FROM LORD AHRIMAN (DARK FUNERAL):

 

After yesterday's operation, I need to get my blood circulation in order for a faster & better healing, so a short walk (2.5 km) in the forest today will do me just fine. Took a strong painkiller before going out but it still hurts, so small & very slow steps today, but better than nothing. It must be done.
Many have asked what type or hernia I had. 2 years ago they stitched up an umbilical hernia on me. This time I had a larger hernia about 3 cm above the belly button, not sure what it's called, but since it was a larger hernia they put in a mesh this time. Definitely grateful for that.
Thank you so much for all the well wishes & positive messages yesterday, you are the best!
I would also like to thank the awesome staff & my surgery team at Erstasjukhus who took me in at such short notice and fixed me up in time for all the tours we have ahead of us, thank you so much!
Now its full throttle ahead. And on March 10th we're back on stage, first club tour in Europe in ages too, supporting our long time friends in Cannibal Corpse.
See tour dates & buy your ticket at darkfuneral.se. 


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-