Tuesday, September 26, 2023

ON THORNS I LAY : POST VIDEO FOR NEW TRACK "THORNS OF FIRE"

 


Athens, Greece death, Gothic, doom metal warriors ON THORNS I LAY have posted a video for "THORNS OF FIRE" , a track from the bands anticipated new release "ON THORNS I LAY", due to be unleashed 10/13/2023 via SEASON OF MIST. 

 

 

  ON THORNS I LAY unleashed "THRENOS", 2/21/2020 via LIFEFORCE RECORDS. 



FROM ON THORNS I LAY :

Go on a journey through time with On Thorns I Lay . They just released their 3rd track from their upcoming album 'On Thorns I Lay'. The band quotes the following on this mesmerizing and emotional track:
" Thorns Of Fire is a song about the crimes of humanity against the seeds of life Nature! We humans defy its ways and laws but we will not escape from it's wrath and revenge !!!"
Watch the full video here https://youtu.be/CNWaG6WB7uo
"On Thorns I Lay" is available to pre-order here https://shop.season-of-mist.com/.../on-thorns-i-lay-on...
And will be released the 13th of October 2023



VIDEO BELOW: ON THORNS I LAY NEW TRACK "THORNS OF FIRE" (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF SEASON OF MIST): 

 

 

:

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-