Thursday, February 16, 2017

RADIO FENRIZ: POSTS 2/2017 PODCAST

FENRIZ, one half of Norwegian black metal legends DARKTHRONE , via SOUNDCLOUD, have posted the 2/2017 "RADIO FENRIZ" pod cast featuring SERUM DREG, HORNS OF DOMINATION, EVIL INVADERS, QUICKSAND DREAM, and more black, death and blackened thrash metal. 







DARKTHRONE unleashed "ARCTIC THUNDER",  10/14/2016 via PEACEVILLE RECORDS. 





FROM RADIO FENRIZ:
 I'm late with the december edition, I know. Also, I am not a farmer and I can't drive a tractor but I have been shovelling pig dirt and done shifts in the pig house. But then you need overalls and not a t-shirt and "sadus-flannel" like I wear here. This photo was from a photo session for the re-release of the psychodeath lunatics demo by MUTILATED on vinyl. A demo I bought from Euronymous when I dropped by his rekkehus at Hebekk in 1988 - I had their previous demo when they were called MUTILATOR via tapetrading from before. Have a ...... friday, y'all. - f e n r i z: https://soundcloud.com/heavyt…/radio-fenriz-27-december-2016

RADIO FENRIZ:  2/2017 PODCAST  (VIA SOUNDCLOUD, COURTESY OF RADIO FENRIZ):



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-