Wednesday, February 15, 2017

ITP V.017 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. TONY "IT" SARKKA (ABRUPTUM, VONDUR, INCISION, 8th SIN)

Swedish black metal pioneer and multi-instrumentalist TONY "IT" SARKKA (ABRUPTUM, VONDUR, INCISION, 8th SIN) has passed away at 45. No cause of death has been announced.










ABRUPTUM unleashed "POTESTATES APOCALPSIS", 7/2011 via BLOODDAWN PRODUCTIONS.







FROM "IT" MANAGER/FAMILY DESIRE:
Greetings.
It is with a heavy heart that I share with you the sad news that my dear brother and soulmate, to you known as IT, left his Long Journey on Mother Earth.
He will forever be with us in heart and mind, as the great thinker, philosopher and genius he was.
IT was truly a unique character and those of us who got the privilege to meet and know him in person can consider ourselves lucky.

I will try to keep his legacy on this page, but please feel free to help me out. He will never be forgotten. I love you forever.
//Desire - sister (and manager since 1987).

FROM PATRICIA THOMAS:
We had a few good chats what seems like many years ago now. Another loss. RIP Tony



MORE  TONY "IT" SARKKA  TRIBUTES LATER. 



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-