Thursday, July 30, 2009

ANDREW "MADMAN" MILLS FOUNDER OF DARK CLOUD RADIO PASSES


DARK CLOUD RADIO has announced that ANDREW "MADMAN" MILLS, the founder of DARK CLOUD (internet) RADIO (Jacksonville, Florida) has passed away. FROM DARK CLOUD RADIO MYSPACE: With so much sorrow I must inform you that Andrew Mills passed away yesterday morning. He was my very dear friend and the founder of Dark Cloud Radio. DJ Madman Mills brought DCR to life on October 31, 2004 and was instrumental in pioneering internet metal radio and trained a great number of the DJs you hear on line today. He lived his life for music and was more than a friend...he was family. He touched the lives of so many. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Andrew...I will love you always and you will live forever in my heart.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-RIP ANDREW MILLS-\m/ -l-