Friday, December 18, 2009

I'M TENNENT AND THE VICTIM OF HARASSMENT AT MEADOBROOK CIRCLE


For some reason, I feel a need to sue neigbors (Meadobrook) 309 and 307 and others (whom don't even know me, I don't want to know them), yes this is really happening, for continued harassment and annoyance as I can't get in my door without some idiot loitering there, and trying to ask questions or make ignorant statements, wich I don't respond to, totally out of context to any conversation. I will sue for slander, defamation of character and continued harassment (sexual as well), HUD has been contacted.
Yes, I will sue for any more drama, wich doesn't involve around them, or even me,
What I say on the phone in my crib, aint none of your business.
Complaining about MY personal items that are NOT property of said management or there, and continued harassment because I have a disibilty that's been proven.
Including bad coppers, so think twice about what you do, and how seriously you take these moronic douches living to close to me, whom don't know me. This message is mean as a deterrent from behavior, if not, take the lawsuit, because I love the smell of money.
The two tennets that live next door love to talk shit, lie, harassment and tease people. I can not walk in or out of my door without being picked on, some idiots in 307 and 309 making rude comments about me or others when they are not my friends, and Melanie Bussell 11/18/2006 trying to attack me, kicking gravel on my doorstep, bottom landing of staircase, and half way up my staircase when I stood in OWN doorway and waited for police to come after I called them, in front of my own apartment. After I had Melanie Bussell arrested she somehow LIED and was given a counter charge against me, right around the time that J BONE and my foster mom passed. The charges were dropped on both sides on an ACD in early January of 2007.
MELANIE BUSSELL is too VIOLENT and I did NOTHING AFTER she kicked the gravel, I didn't touch nor threaten her at all, but I do have a right to protect myself.. I've been the victim of too much violence due to living underneath bad management in a bad environment full of coke heads., literally, and it aint me, I don't do drugs.
As for the Management and staff during the last 5 years at MEADOBROOK CIRCLE it's been a nightmare, the superintendent was rude to everyone, has broken into my apartment and abused the master key without any notice with no work order 9/11/2008. Any complaint I've had about the management I've logged straight to HUD HOUSING and posted on this journal.
I have not included or made any verbal or physical threats in my complaints and I've had NOTHING to say about to and about them in PERSON.


Ironically, Melanie Bussel decided to get way to comfy and sit on a chair in front of my doorstep late September 2009, with the back of the chair facing my door, blocking my only entrance and exit way into my apartment, wich happens quite often, as often the these neighbors make sarcastic comments and I don't want to talk to them. I opened the door to see what the fuss was about and she was there, I closed my door and shook my head.
I have pictures to prove where the gravel landed and I will post them later on tonight and bump this entry every day for months on end.
In fact (Kathy Brenner 309-Meadobrook Circle) walked out of her apartment and knocked on 307 door making some sarcastic comment about me as I keyed into my apartment, in between the two. We don't care if 309's duaghter is pregnant, abort it or practice safe sex,, please. I'm, female and couldn't possible be the father, no compassion for them, they should confront the father, fucking welfare whores. They can't take out their issues on me, and I'm not thier fucking freind, never have been, and not interested. We're not interested in what 309 has to say, in her decoy and denial.
We suspect 307 of using drugs.
In fact, when I was on the phone with a friend of mine, complaining about neigbors making sarcastic comments and their bad behavior after I was keyed into my apartment, the cops were called on me in my own home when I was on the phone, venting, it was after nightfall, the management office was closed, and I had the worst case of vertigo. There WAS NO, verbal or physical confrontation between me the management and anyone else last Monday or Tuesday, I went to sleep with an awful case of vertigo and barely left home.
I spoke to the coppers and now the management are accusing me of making threats to them and a few neigbors, as that indeed is another LIE, as there was no such confrontation, I was in my home, as 309 (Kathy Brenner) made a sarcastic comment on my way in, as I ignored it, and went inside. The management office was not open in the evening and it was after nightfall, as I've had no contact with Meadobrook staff, even putting a note on my door refusing an exterminator visit earlier this month, as the vertigo set in.
In FACT, every time I pay rent and have any contact with management I have a TAPE RECORDER in my pocket, on play and record to prove who said what. I'll be more than happy to give any tapes to the police and prove MEADOBROOK CIRCLE NEW PALTZ, NY obnoxious behavior and lying. in fact, the management use a few of their buddy tenets and others and have made threats towards ME.
Booh, fucking hoo,
In fact, I've been the victim of senseless violence (Charles Bridge-whom is a level three sex offender, stranger to me, Timothy Cannon, Melanie Bussells I've never been the victim of such violence before) during the last few years due in part to bad management and their bad associations, conspiracies and agendas.
WHY are Meadobrook Circles, New Paltz, NY Management and staff lying, because the truth hurts and DRUGS suck, as Meadobrook circle, New Paltz, NY superintendent, a few of their staff, and a few moronic tennets were busted for the sale and the dealing of cocaine just last month, with weapons, it made the local news as this is a statement of FACT. Keep in mind that it is MEADOBROOK CIRCLE, NEW PALTZ, NY's staff whom are dealing drugs, making threats towards innocent tenets, harassing people ect, whom are not "buyers" or playing there game as a decoy for what THEY do..In fact ELI C. ERAZO whom lived (past tense) at 512 Meadobrook Circle, New Paltz, NY WAS the superintendent as he was caught in possession, and illegal distribution of cocaine and marijuana (one on a DWI in late OCTOBER), the MEADOBROOK management and staff and a few others ARE really that self destructive and do that to themselves. In fact, I've sent out a few HUD complaints earlier this week :
FROM THE TIMES HERALD RECORD: NEW PALTZ — After a six-month investigation, an Ulster anti-narcotics team arrested five people trafficking drugs, police said Saturday.
When they got several complaints about drug sales in the Town and Village of New Paltz, the team known by its acronym, URGENT, and New Paltz police started an investigation in which suspects sold drugs to undercover cops, officials said.
On Friday, the officers raided two homes on Meadowbrook Circle and seized 64 grams of cocaine, marijuana, drug records, handgun ammunition, and drug packaging material, police said.
The five, Martice A. “Teese” Mclellan, 20; Ali Khan Lodhi, 20; Eli C. Erazo, 35; and Melissa Vandermark, 30, of New Paltz; and Ronald J. Fells, 35, of Highland, were charged with possession and sale of controlled substances.
NEW PALTZ — Five Ulster County residents were arrested Friday and face multiple felony drug charges as the result of an on-going investigation by the Ulster Regional Gang Enforcement Narcotics Team (URGENT).

The five were arrested after selling cocaine to undercover officers and subsequent searches of homes at 512 Meadowbrook Circle and 802 Meadowbrook Circle in New Paltz.

URGENT had been observing the group for the past six months after receiving complaints of drug trafficking in the area.

Members of URGENT found over 64 grams of cocaine, an undisclosed amount of marijuana, electronic scales, drug packaging materials, cutting agents, drug paraphernalia and handgun ammunition at the two homes.

Ali Khan Lodhi, 20, of 802 Meadowbrook Circle, was charged with two felony counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance and two felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, a third felony count of criminal possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminally using drug paraphernalia.

Eli C. Erazo, 35, of 512 Meadowbrook Circle, was charged with two felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, felony criminal sale of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminally using drug paraphernalia, and Melissa Vandermark, 30, same address, was charged with four felony counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance, five felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminally using drug parphernalia.

Also arrested were Martice A. Mclellan, 20, of 41F Colonial Arms, and Ronald J. Fells, 35, of 24 Amato Lane in Highland.

Mclellan was charged with two felony counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance and two felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, while Fells was charged with single felony counts of drug sale and possession.

All five were arraigned in Town of New Paltz Justice Court and sent to the Ulster County Jail.
DAILY FREEMAN: NEW PALTZ — Five Ulster County residents were arrested Friday and face multiple felony drug charges as the result of an on-going investigation by the Ulster Regional Gang Enforcement Narcotics Team (URGENT).

The five were arrested after selling cocaine to undercover officers and subsequent searches of homes at 512 Meadowbrook Circle and 802 Meadowbrook Circle in New Paltz.

URGENT had been observing the group for the past six months after receiving complaints of drug trafficking in the area.

Members of URGENT found over 64 grams of cocaine, an undisclosed amount of marijuana, electronic scales, drug packaging materials, cutting agents, drug paraphernalia and handgun ammunition at the two homes.

Ali Khan Lodhi, 20, of 802 Meadowbrook Circle, was charged with two felony counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance and two felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, a third felony count of criminal possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminally using drug paraphernalia.

Eli C. Erazo, 35, of 512 Meadowbrook Circle, was charged with two felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, felony criminal sale of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminally using drug paraphernalia, and Melissa Vandermark, 30, same address, was charged with four felony counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance, five felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminally using drug parphernalia.

Also arrested were Martice A. Mclellan, 20, of 41F Colonial Arms, and Ronald J. Fells, 35, of 24 Amato Lane in Highland.

Mclellan was charged with two felony counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance and two felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, while Fells was charged with single felony counts of drug sale and possession.

All five were arraigned in Town of New Paltz Justice Court and sent to the Ulster County Jail.
This is a true scenario:
*I OVER paid my rent in ( OVERCHARGE in rent-where I currently live) 2002, and NEVER got a refund. I've always paid my rent.
* A cycle for painting (painting my apartment) is an issue here, as tenet landlord relationships are often adversarial. It does NOT clarify in my lease nor tenant handbook that tenets have to PAY out of POCKET for painting cycle cost, routine every four years.. In the fact that I over paid my rent, why is that $ not recovered or pro rated towards such as security.
*I've have not seen the interest on my security deposit since 2003.
*If the tenant is manipulated to pay for painting costs out of pocket (embezzlement, extortion, via management?), the tenets they should be able to choose there own contractor. Since said painting contractor used to be my neighbor in 1999, 2000, 2001 (at a different residence) and put a condom on my doorknob, he is not allowed in my rental, or near me.
*Also the same contractor (Tony Velequez) built the storm door backwards with no outside lock or key, and did a horrible job on the painting of my bathroom before I moved in.
*Velequez was being evicted in 2000/01 at my former residence,at the time the landlord re considered for Tony, however, I saw the Sheriffs department deliver the eviction notice. I simply got fed up with living at 40 North Chestnut (next door to him, and the noisy shit talking in front of my door and in the hallway) and didn't renew my lease and moved across the street after OVERPAYING my rent at 40 N. Chestnut.
*Said tennet does not have a contract with said painting contractor, just a lease with a management company.
*On a 4 year painting cycle, I signed something in 2006 saying I refused the painting cycle, dislocated knee at the time from late '05, (wrote a journal entry about it and everything) and I shouldn't be bothered until the next 4 year painting cycle.
*This is not a mandated not smoking apartment complex (like i would live here if it was?)
*Water sealing is/ should be routine maintenance wear sinks, and water usage occurs. Not really a big deal for me. The management blames the tennents, because they are cheap and greedy.
*Of course the unbelievable amount of gossip as complete strangers are mocking me, and making homophobic comments close to where I live, enough that hate crimes have perpetuated against me, as those people have been undercharged including sex offenders and jealous squatters. I have every right to defend myself, and sue, and that's quite tame for the way we feel right now.
*That attack on me via Timothy Cannon that I briefly mentioned, um, the same day that some other douche that attacked me ( JULY 2008-Charles Bridge-a stranger to me-http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/cgi/internet/nsor/fortecgi?serviceName=WebNSOR&templateName=detail.htm&requestingHandler=WebNSORDetailHandler&ID=460981298) had to have his picture taken for his level 3 sex offender registry.
*Crimes this management has committed towards me: *Turning off my water January 2009 while I was taking a shower, causing my toilet to overflow as that is NOT my fault, and that can cause water damage, stress, just one day after I was discharged from hospital. There was NO water in my apartment that day, as I patiently waited for the water to be turned back on.
*Walking into the apartment (superintendent Erazo) without a work order after I took a shower and left my house, intentionally, no consent, a year to the date of a friend of mines funeral.(9/11/08)
*My door was found opened after a night out in December of 2007, just two days before X-mas, I walked into my apartment ducking as if I had been burglarized. Not sure if I didn't lock my door, or if the super went in there and abused the privilege of the master key.
This is illegal for landlords/management do to to lease bearing rent paying tenets.
*Let's open up the books on the management and the contractor and let them prove they are not fraudulent, out of pocket costs for the tenet goes where? In there pocket. I OVERPAID my rent via being OVERCHARGED my rent, I hardly noticed until they clarified clerical errors of there own.
*You break it, you bought it, if I have to sue, at the very least, anyone in my apartment without supervision can not be here, including the superintendent.
*Anything they have already stolen goes into a huge lawsuit including medical bills, for permanent scar on my forehead (20 stitches- Snug's Harbor 38 main str. new paltz, ny), including their intimidation and threats, punitive damages.
*I just want my money back, my lawyer (deuce) is checking for any embezzlement vs. HUD LAW, and also EOH/FAIR HOUSING states equal opportunity for gays, otherwise I can't stand the criminal mischief around here, find something else to
do. What? It's on..
*I'll pay $200.00 to deuce and the management will lose more than they can possibly gain from exploiting me, since they owe me money.
*Trying to criminalize me over something that is NOT a matter of my ethics but a denial on others part, this is a civil court matter and they provoked it, in their lack of ethics and illegal behavior.
*In January 1st 2009 (New Years Day-a federal holiday), same day I was in the hospital for injuries via a drug addicted squatter attacking me, the management where I live wrote a note saying I would have to pay the "market rate" of rent if I didn't re certify. Of course I been living here for over 7 years, re certify and renewed every year (I'm not a noob) as the management put the cart before the horse, before they sent me a scheduled appointment for rectification. Another unsuccessful attempt (from the management) to embezzle low income people. Of course it worked out, I don't have the pay the market rate, but I resent the obnoxious attitude, drama, at the most inopportune times.
*Whatever I comply to, does not guarantee my privacy, safety or stability, why should I commit to this crap?
Extortion, price gouging and embezzlement will NOT be tolerated.
*Constant harassment from neigbors whom make sarcastic comments and some whom are violent 307 (Melanie Bussel-kicking gravel at me, NOV. 2006) and 309 (Kathy Brenner) as I can't take the harassment and lying, plus I hear every word they say through the walls every day and it's horrifying. When they don't work, they pick fights, I'm creative.
*Kathy Brenner (309 Meadobrook Circle) has a tendency to pick fights with neigbors as there has been a high transition and turnover rate of tenets living next door to her in the 7 1/2 years I've lived here.
Even the tenet whom lived in my apartment before ME, transferred to another apartment to avoid 309, and anyone whose lived in 31o has been a victim of Brenners harassment including my friends Shepard and Mellissa whom are good people, and were forced to evacuate MEADOBROOK due to this awful neighbor, ask them.
307 (Melanie Bussell) and 309 (Kathy Brenner) MEADOBROOK CIRCLE, New Paltz, NY are guilty slander, defamation of character, harassment and bad management.
Get rid of these coke heads and their illegal tactics, it would be in every current and potential
tenets best interest.
Lastly, Eli C. Erazo (ex- superintendent) is NOT and WAS NOT the "landlord" (using words in the wrong metaphoric sense of the word, over rating him) and even if he was, his activities would still be illegal. You would either have to be born yesterday, just crawled from underneath a rock, be retarded, have zero credibility and experience in renting or just flat out lying to not know tenet rights, or your own rights and it better not be any blatant double standards vs. my rights as an American citizen. Eli C. Erazo and NONE of these douches in question, are simply NOT musicians, nor, booking agents/ promoters and they are NO ONE in any genre of music with zero credibility or experience in any musical field. In reality, this paranoid douchenozzle and his psychotic friends are just a bunch of cocaine addicts and crack heads, and Erazo's drug buyers are trying to intimidate and bully people whom don't use, instead of ending this bullying game, they don't see it as a deterrent from their behavior.
Lastly, I don't drugs, and I have right to live in a drug free zone..



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-