Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THE HAUNTED: VOCALIST PETER DOLVING QUITS




PETER DOLVING, vocalist of Swedish thrash metal warriors THE HAUNTED has officially QUIT the band. DOLVING will continue to work on other musical projects.

FROM PETER DOLVING:
I am officially quitting The Haunted. After years of working with the band, I am out. I have had it. I will NOT answer questions to why. It's no one elses business. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to seeing you people at other shows with other projects.

FROM THE HAUNTED:
BREAKING NEWS: Peter leaves The Haunted

Peter has decided to leave The Haunted permanently.
We don't have any more news or info for you regarding this at the moment,
but stay tuned for future updates...

We just wanted to put and end to all the rumors out there

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-