Sunday, February 5, 2012

ITP V.012: UPDATE: METAL NEWS FEATURES AND REVIEWS WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEK



ITP V.012 UPDATE: ITP V.012 METAL NEWS FEATURES (NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND, HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS), DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS) AND REVIEWS WILL BE POSTED THIS UP AND COMING WEEK.

Between, drama, THE SUPER BOWL today, I've obviously have not gotten around to blogging. So ITP V.012 REVIEWS is postponed until next week for a completely revised schedule. Next weekend i might be very busy with personal commitments so reviews will be early the up and coming week.

GO GIANTS \m/ \m/

ITP V.012 RE RATE/BLASTBACK (RE RATE OF OVER OR UNDER RATED RELEASES 2009, 2010, 2011) MONDAY, in short one or two paragraphs. Only reviews ITP's author feels like re rating will be featured as I can NOT guarantee all review ratings will change.

ITP V.012 SPORTS will have a post SUPER BOWL (NY GIANTS VS. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS) journal entry on LATE SUNDAY NIGHT.

Have a great SUPER BOWL weekend and GO NEW YORK GIANTS \m/ \m/

ITP V.012 REVISED SCHEDULE:

MORE ITP V.012 REVIEWS THIS WEEK:

MONDAY: 2/6/2012: (DAY/EVENING)ITP V.012 RE RATE BLASTBACK (RE RATE OF OVER OR UNDER RATED RELEASES 2009, 2010, 2011)

TUESDAY NIGHT: 2/7/2012:ITP V.012 REVIEW: ELUVEITIE: HELVETIOS
MID WEEK: 2/8/2012: ITP V.012 REVIEW: ABORTED: GLOBAL FLATLINE

: THURSDAY: 2/9/2012: ITP V.012 NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND (2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)

SUNDAY: 02/12/2012: ITP V.012 DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS-(2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)

MONDAY: 2/13/2012: ITP V.012 HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS-2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)

ITP BEST OV 2011 MID FEBRUARY
Writing the metal news features monthly NFTEMU, DAMNED IN BLACK and HUMANITY IS DOOMED) would be a little redundant, (I used to post ITP METAL NEWS FEATURES MONTHLY).. I'm thinking about perhaps posting the metal news features bi monthly or quarterly, per quarter touring cycle. There fore, more potential time for ITP V.012 REVIEWS:ITP REVIEWS will be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (time, mood and stability permitting).
It's time to get to WORK on ITP V.012, long hours as it will be. Yes, I said I would do this late last year, and it is officially DONE. ITP's author JUST started an account for this blog on TWITTER. Again, I just started the ITP V.012 TWITTER account in JUNE, so it will take me a while to build a following and to follow others. Keep in mind I'm a NUBIE to TWITTER as I will have an secondary private TWITTER account for myself. I'm digging TWITTER already.Do NOT add ITP V.012 if you're a phisher or SPAM BOT, because we hate that crap. Look to the RIGHT of this journal (DISCLAIMER) for ITP V.012 anticipated weekly review schedule..Please TWEET me your band news and tour dates @ITPV012, send me a bulletin or message to SWORDSANDGRAVES@MYSPACE or add me on MYSPACE, TWITTER or Individual Thought Patterns V.012 on FACEBOOK.:Looks to the RIGHT of ITP V.012: I've also added ITP V.012 on a NETWORK of Extreme Metal blogs VIA FACEBOOK and BLOGSPOT entitled NETWORKED BLOGS hit me up for an add as I don't want to lose touch with my metal compadres and I want to meet new metal heads as I really do enjoy the extreme metal bloggers on BLOGSPOT and elsewhere on the net. All bands on MYSPACE add me on FACEBOOK and I might even start a secondary FACEBOOOK account. So please, all friends on MYSPACE for SWORDSANDGRAVES, ITP V.012 on FACEBOOK, BLOGGED, BLOGCATALOG and technorati.com follow ITP V.012 on TWITTER.

FOLLOW ITP V.012 ON TWITTER:
http://twitter.com/#!/ITPV011

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal- \m/ -l-