Friday, July 6, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE: 666 POSTS THIS WEEK?

"You are NOT your post count"-FIGHT CLUB                                                                                          This is silly, ITP V.012 is almost at 666 posts, perhaps by later today I should have it. Last year, ITP V.011 posted a career high (yes, this is competititve) over 1, 302 posts of pure metal news, reviews and substance. I'm not sure if I'll get to 1, 000 this year, but that was cool getting to that point last year, although I was lazy with the metal news features doing ITP V.011 REVIEWS instead.
We'll see, as this thing called ITP is just hobby, VS. real life.
662, I'm not sure if BLOGSPOT counts what's on draft, as I have lot of entries on draft most kind of discarded. As I accidently screwed  up the RADIOHEAD STAGE COLLAPSE and RODNEY KING RIP journal entries in the context of editing, so both those entries are on draft, sowee.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-