Monday, July 23, 2012

ITP V.012: FREINDS GET A HOLD OF ME VIA ALTERNATE MESSAGE, PHONE, E-MAIL

ITP V.012 UPDATE: Compadres get a hold of me through alternate e-mail, message and phone, forgot pw to an account, will re set later as someone's, going to get thier ass kicked, thanks to my trooper man/bro dude buddy as we think the suspicion is in the house I live in as warrants have been issued, the landlord will possibly be sued, not paid and perhaps arrested if this is not rectified in week..
A state trooper will be with me, when I confront certian people, it aint police brutality, so don't cry like the emos you are.
If you are recieving e-mails from my primary e-mail adresss after 2PM EST USA 7/23/2012, it's NOT me, but help me catch the phisher hacker, whom won't be breathing when my trooper freind is done with him.
since we hate drug addicts, those whom are bullying under the influence are going to jail.
I will start the Choose or lose journal entries considering it's election year, i too must register to vote.
ULSTER COUNTY: vote against Schreibman, as his whole campaighn are full of male chauvanist.



Thanks-Stay Metal, stay Brutal-\m/ -l-