Saturday, July 21, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE: STOLEN PERSONAL BELONGINGS/BURGLARY

OK, we're trying to solve a crime, I lost $15.00 in cash (three 5 dollar bills) 15 days ago and a debit card 5 days ago. We think there are some random burglaries going on, whomever it is is NOT above the law, has never bo permition or consent and is NOT invited into my unit. Now keep in mind, there are three or four suspects in the house I live in. VERNON and ANDY downstairs and Paul in the next building. One, (Paul) is on probation and I know his probation officer, I will speak to her,my next door neighbor is on probation too,  same probation officer as Harris and Paul.  We've put federal warrants out for attempted bank robbery, I've lost no funds from the bank, old debut card cancelled, but we DID put a warrant out on supects.
Whover it is, they are not abiove the law, and we have a right to withhold rent, until this crime is solved.
Tell them don't pick up the soap, and through stand your ground, castle statute laws, I have a right to shoot to kill.

It's someone in the house, acting like a poser, and imposter, no athority, no one has any right, don't give us that bullshit, or you get you ass kicked.
A state trooper friend of mine is right on it.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-