Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE:MORE METAL NEWS LATER, NO SOCIOPATHS

NATIONAL (STRAIGHT) EDGE DAY: 10/17/2012
Oct 11, 2012
171

Awesome, have a good one edgers.. 
I'm not Straight nor HATE EDGE btw, I smoke cigarettes, but I don't do drugs, I'm anti drug, pro sobriety). 
I don't like HATE EDGERS although I understand the anger towards drug addicts....
I make a distinction between someone whom drinks a beer on occasion vs. an alcoholic. 
I REFUSE opiate or steroid based pharmaceuticals, and I don't abuse drugs and I don't abuse illegal drugs.  




ON A UNRELATED NOTE: 
BTW, despite rumors and "threats" The Platts family are NOT, and will NOT be living here, I have a restraining order against Bindu Platts, I'm a tenet him and his family are NOT. PSA for all of those whom are sane and rational, we spoke to the landlord (Ulster County Drug and Gang Task Force involved) about that and he promised they are NOT welcome, and we don't need their delusional conspiracy theories. 
Those whom pass along or amplify 'threats", as we're wondering what could possibly be thier dependency on the Platts family( are they on drugs, babysitters) and lying (from The Platts family including Amanda Morgan, 2C, or anyone else)  will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. 
 I'm NOT a parent, not straight. Earlier this year, I observed a deadbeat dad/ child neglecter former tenet as he moved out 5 days before I moved in, (Bindu Platts) and tried to decoy my address, they moved out 5/1/2012, the rest of their family moved out 6/1/2012 (sent his mail from child support/protective services return to sender) as that indeed is complete bs, as I don't have kids, and don't know him, and no I'm not your bitch or decoy.
Then (2/2012) Bindu Platts physically attacked me when I returned his mail to sender and I couldn't find my mail until 10 days after it was sent, priority mail.
I don't like people stealing from me or my family, and I will defend my self is attacked.
The Platts family don't live here, can NOT use a false address, are guilty of welfare and mail fraud. Don't rent to them, please. 
We don't like drug addicts, no drugs. and if someone wants a lawsuit regarding slander and defamation of character, I can accommodate that along with URGENT.  
I don't care about other peoples probelms, it's NOT ME. 

Also, I don't like homophobic comments because some loser can't have their way, are too stubborn to admit they're wrong, and resorts to defamatory comments over unrealistic expectations, no we're not wiping your butts for you. Perhaps charging someone with a hate crime is more likely. 

Also, I had lost a debit card and $15.00 in cash in July, and there are some suspects here as the debit card was reported as stolen, they are going away if we find out who as there is a warrant out for whomever stole it, and it could be somone on this property. 
They don't like this journal entry, do the world a "favor", fuck off, self destruct, as I'll have them all arrested.  
More metal news later. 


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-