Thursday, January 21, 2016

DARKTHRONE: RADIO FENRIZ MOVED TO NTS RADIO (INTERNATIONAL)

FENRIZ, one half of Norwegian black metal legends DARKTHRONE have posted the following statement as  "RADIO FENRIZ" has moved and been upgraded to NTS RADIO INTERNATIONAL.









DARKTHRONE released "The Underground Resistance", unleashed 2/25/2013 on PEACEVILLE RECORDS.











FROM RADIO FENRIZ:
PRESS STATEMENT: FENRIZ: As I, from March last year decided on a new promo module, I was suddenly within the one thousand promos a year-circuit. Long story short - I moved from having our national metal show removed to starting my own INTERNATIONAL Radio Fenriz. Luckily I soon had listeners from 50(!) different countries when I checked my stats. Latest news is that NTS radio has started to broadcast my show. I want to tell you that my show is STILL TOTALLY NON PROFIT and that this new boost for Radio Fenriz only can attract new listeners. Do not panic. And here is how it looks when i am on NTS radio: http://www.nts.live/…/episod…/radio-fenriz-10th-january-2016



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-