Thursday, January 28, 2016

FUATH: STREAMING "I" VIA BANDCAMP

Scottish black metal warriors FUATH, via BANDCAMP,  are streaming the bands anticipated new release "I", due to be unleashed 2/1/2016 via NEUROPA RECORDS and FORTRIU PRODUCTIONS (DIGITAL).









FROM FUATH:
 Fuath - "I" will be released on 1st February by Neuropa Records. It will be available as Digipak CD (logo seen in picture will be printed with UV gloss) and vinyl at a later date. It will also be released digitally by Fortriu Productions on Bandcamp, iTunes, Spotify etc.

The track listing for "I" is as follows:
1. In the Halls of the Hunter
2. Blood
3. The Oracle
4. Spirit of the North

The album is just over 40 minutes long.

Song stream and pre-order info coming in the next few weeks.


FROM FUATH: "I" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF FUATH and NEUROPA RECORDS):



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-