Saturday, January 16, 2016

AVANTASIA: ANNOUNCE SPRING 2016 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES, POST LYRIC VIDEO FOR "MYSTERY OF A BLOOD RED ROSE"

German symphonic power metal warriors AVANTASIA have announced SPRING 2016 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES and have posted a lyric video for "MYSTERY OF A  BLOOD RED ROSE", a track from the bands anticipated new release "GHOSTLIGHTS", due to be unleashed 1/29/2016 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.






AVANTASIA unleashed "THE MYSTERY OF TIME", 3/29/2013 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.





FROM AVANTASIA:
AVANTASIA LIVE IN USA AND CANADA
Great news - my North American friends: WE'RE COMING BACK! You know, the few memories I have of our last Avantasia show in Canada are a bit blurry. Back then I went from hospital right to the stage as I had some real mean flu. I was so high on whatever medication the doctor gave me to make the show, all I remember are the green little creatures in my dressing room that were calling me names but always disappeared under the sofa whenever I tried to catch them to confront them with their silly behavior… Now, looking at the video I sounded quite a bit awful, ha! But I've been told I was funny and a very happy person that night.
AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY WE'LL BE BACK - IN GREAT SHAPE: Toronto and New York confirmed, West Coast show in the works. Unfortunately Bob won't be able to join us for the dates outside Europe as he will be off on a Magnum tour, but we'll bring Michi Kiske, Jorn Lande, Eric Martin, Ronnie Atkins, Amanda Somerville, Herbie Langhans, Sascha Paeth, Olli Hartmann and ME of course… And Miro. And Andre on bass… And as if that wasn't enough on drums there will be no other than... THE DRUMMER!!! Can't wait to hit the stage! - Tobi
APRIL 13 - CANADA - Toronto, Queen Elizabeth Theater
APRIL 15 - USA - New York, Playstation Theater

FOLKS, More than 100,000 new views in no time - that's awesome! Just checked 340,000 views for a LYRIC video in no time?! You rock! By the way - next week we'll come up with a new song for you to listen. If you wanna listen to it I'll play it on my Radioshow Wednesday night! "Turn the knob to Bob" as Alice Cooper usually puts it - www.radiobob.de - Wednesday 21:00 - midnight - Central European Time… So long: Here's MYSTERY OF A BLOOD RED ROSE. Listen and have a great weekend!
T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjRq72ZBZxs



VIDEO BELOW: AVANTASIA: "MYSTERY OF A  BLOOD RED ROSE" ( LYRIC VIDEO COURTESY OF NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS):




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-