Monday, December 23, 2019

II VUOTO: STREAMING "VASTNESS" VIA BANDCAMP

Italian drone funeral doom metal warrior II VUOTO, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the projects anticipated new release  "VASTNESS", unleashed 2/12/2019 via HYPNOTIC DIRGE RECORDS.








FROM HYPNOTIC DIRGE RECORDS:

CVLT Nation recently published its Top Funeral Doom Records list for 2019 and Il Vuoto's Vastness is listed at #6
https://cvltnation.com/top-funeral-doom-records-of-2019/
"What do I love about Funeral Doom? I love the beauty and empathy that I feel in the riffs. I love the sorrow that washes over my reality as I listen to this powerful genre. I love the vast space that engulfs my imagination as I encounter a majestic, melancholic track like the one you can hear below. These are all of the reasons why I am totally enchanted with their newest album Vastness"
CD's are still available here for anyone that is interested.
https://hypnoticdirgerecords.bandcamp.com/album/vastness
In case you missed it, we also released a music video for the track "Her Fragile Limbs" which you can find on our youtube channel.








II VUOTO: STREAMING "VASTNESS" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF HYPNOTIC DIRGE RECORDS):







Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-