Thursday, January 9, 2020

GRIFT: SET TO UNLEASH "BUDET"













Swedish black metal warrior GRIFT has announced a new release "BUDET", due to be unleashed 3/20/2020 via NORDVIS.




GRIFT unleashed "VILSNA ANDARS BONING" (EP), 4/6/2018 via NORDVIS PRODUKTION.

GRIFT unleashed "ARVET",  9/8/2017 via NORDVIS PRODUKTION.




FROM GRIFT:



BUDET
It feels great to finally reveal for you that my third full-length album is called ”Budet” and is set to be released on March 20 by Nordvis. The album contains a variety of reflections and prophecies divided into six songs.
As always I have recorded and produced everything alone at my little hermitage; and all visual impressions I use for the layout where captured by me during my daily walks. But this time I also got the opportunity to work with four artists and friends whose unique styles I really adore.
I am very happy that I got the chance to work with Nathalie Ericson, whose analogue photography I feel a deep connection to. Nathalie has photographed me in the environment of where I live and has been very supportive through the whole process of the album.
Check her out on Instagram: @enmiljontystnader.
Clarissa Bebber, who creates fantastic nature motives (see BÉKLA • Printmaking, plant dyes and more), has carved out and printed by hand two exclusive illustration that will be part of the album layout. I will use these illustrations for various kind of merchandise.
Georg Börner, knowned from ColdWorld (Official) and Sangre de Muerdago, are playing violin on two songs. Georg really added something new for Grift on these two songs – a liberating kind of feeling. I hope that we will play live together soon again.
Daniel Blomberg, who filmed and edited the music videos for ”Svältorna” and ”Den stora tystnaden” has together with me and my dad, Dag, made a new video. This time Daniel had some new great ideas about nature motives, specific closeups and editing.
BUDET IS NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER AT:
https://nordvis.com/en/grift-a-8
https://orcd.co/budet
Thank you!
Erik on behalf of Grift




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-