Sunday, January 12, 2020

OVERKILL (JASON BITTNER): "Ok let me shed some light on this very dark time- this is what I believe is going on in RnR heaven "

JASON BITTNER, drummer for New Jersey, U.S.A. thrash metal warriors OVERKILL has posted the hypothetical scenario of what's going on in rock and roll heaven now that NEIL PEART (drummer of Canadian progressive metal warriors RUSH) has expired.









OVERKILL unleashed "THE WINGS OF WAR", 2/22/2019 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS,


NEIL PEART, drummer and lyricist of Canadian progressive rock legends  RUSH passed away to brain cancer 1/7/2020 at 67.


RUSH unleashed "CLOCKWORK ANGELS", 6/8/2012 via ANTHEM RECORDS.













FROM JASON BITTNER (OVERKILL-DRUMMER):
Ok let me shed some light on this very dark time- this is what I believe is going on in RnR heaven
Dime and Vinnie are at the bar - Dime is facing the door- Vince’s back is toward the door....
Dime - “Dude”
Vince- “What”
Dime - “DUDE TURN AROUND”

Vince turns around and sees The Professor waking through the door
Vince - “HELLLLLLL YEAH!!
Meanwhile at the other end of the bar sits Keith Moon, Bonzo and Jaco
Moonie - “Ah my protege has finally arrived”
Bonzo - “bout fucking time....... I’ve been keeping this cold for you”
Jaco - “Ahhhhhh a worthy adversary!!
And then in one corner is Ginger Baker....
“Are you kidding me, I finally get up here and now this c#$t is gonna steal my thunder!!!” 🙂
Lastly.......Buddy comes up and puts his hand on Neil’s shoulder and says.....”come my son, I have a seat right here for you”
#legends
And then quietly Jeff Hanneman mumbles - “Yeah but can he play Angel of Death?”
Yes he probably could!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-