Sunday, February 20, 2022

AUGMENTED EXISTENCE: STREAMING NEW RELEASE "SCAPEGOAT" VIA BANDCAMP


 Finland based black metal warrior AUGMENTED EXISTENCE, via BANDCAMP, is streaming the projects anticipated new release "SCAPEGOAT", unleashed 2/17/2022 (DIGITAL, SELF RELEASED). 



FROM AUGMENTED EXISTENCE:

The new album is out!
After more than a year in the making I'm both relieved and excited to finally share the album with everyone. Always keen to hear comments about how it manages to resonate with you all. I'm also adding my old catalog and this album to all streaming platforms through Distrokid.
Thanks to everyone involved with creating the album, you are mentioned in the credits. Thanks to all fans and followers, your interest means a lot to me.
To support further productions, please consider buying a shirt from augmented-existence.creator-spring.com
I decided to go with print-on-demand at first. It makes the merch less valuable as a collectible, but more easily accessible for you and less financially risky for me. Let me know if you're interested in physical releases or other merch and I'll see what I can do.



AUGMENTED EXISTENCE:  NEW RELEASE "SCAPEGOAT" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF AUGMENTED EXISTENCE): 

 

 




 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-