Saturday, February 26, 2022

EZKATON: STREAMING "TO THOSE WHO FELL" VIA BANDCAMP


 Ukrainian atmospheric, depressive, black metal warrior EZKATON, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the projects anticipated new release  "TO THOSE WHO FELL", unleashed 2/22/2022 via THE WILD HUNT. 

 

 

 FROM EZKATON:

Due to the last information we are getting - these days may be hot and harmful for Ukrainians and, as the result - for every EU citizen as well.
But I hope - it's not. Our army is strong and we have powerful allies.
I have chosen not the greatest date for To Those Who Fell release, and I hope album name is not going to be prediction.
I've got a lot orders and I don't want to dissapoint fans. But if situation goes crazy - delivery may not work (for known reason).
Thank you for attention and wish us good luck.

 

  EZKATON: "TO THOSE WHO FELL" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF THE WILD HUNT): 

 

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-