Sunday, February 27, 2022

RISE TO THE SKY: POST VIDEO FOR COVER OF "CHERVONA RUTA"

 


   Chile based atmospheric doom metal warrior RISE TO THE SKY have posted a cover of Ukrainian traditional song  "CHERVONA RUTA", unleashed 2/25/2022 (SELF RELEASED).  

RISE TO THE SKY unleashed  "PER ASPERA AD ASTRA",   9/3/2021 via GS PRODUCTIONS.

  RISE TO THE SKY unleashed "LET ME DROWN WITH YOU" (EP), 3/12/2021 via GS PRODUCTIONS. 

 

ITP V.021 REVIEW: RISE TO THE SKY: "LET ME DROWN WITH YOU"

https://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2021/03/itp-v021-review-rise-to-sky-let-me.html

 

 

 

 

FROM RISE TO THE SKY: 

My friend Olha Haykova . showed me this Ukrainian song a while ago, and I found it so beautiful that I decided to cover it. Considering the circumstances, I am publishing it today for her, since I know she and her family are suffering, and have been forced to leave their home in Sumy.
Our heart is with all who are suffering today, we wish for art, and not war, to prevail. I hope this can give a little comfort in some way.
Credits:
Chervona Ruta is a Ukrainian traditional song written by Volodymyr Ivasiuk (1968)
Strings/Vocals/Adapted by Sergio - Rise to the Sky
Drums by Emidio Ramos
Shots of Sumy by ronedya

  VIDEO BELOW: RISE TO THE SKY: "CHERVONA RUTA" (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF RISE TO THE SKY): 




 

 

 Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-