Tuesday, June 11, 2024

WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM: AARON WEAVER INTERVIEWED BY INTO THE NECROSPHERE


AARON WEAVER, vocalist , guitarist for  Olympia, Washington, U.S.A. based atmospheric black metal warriors WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM was recently interviewed by INTO THE NECROSPHERE. 

 

WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM unleashed  (EP)  "CRYPT OF ANCESTRAL KNOWLEDGE",   9/29/2023 via CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS. 

WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM unleashed  "PRIMORDIAL ARCANA",8/20/2021 via CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS.  




FROM  INTO THE NECROSPHERE: 

On this episode I’m joined by Aaron Weaver of Wolves In The Throne Room at this year’s Fortress Festival. We dive into some of his memories of recording their seminal record, “Two Hunters”, debate the merits of Metallica’s “Some Kind Of Monster” documentary, discuss our mutual love of Neurosis and much more.
Plus, I give you my take on the good, the bad and ugly of Fortress Festival 2024. On my weekly news rant I pit three versions of the same Dark Funeral track against each other to determine which will reign supreme. And I offer my first impressions of new tracks by Destruction, Sarke, In Aphelion, Sanguisugabogg, and High Parasite.




VIDEO BELOW: WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM: :AARON  WEAVER INTERVIEW (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF INTO THE NECROSPHERE): 




 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-