Sunday, July 7, 2024

RACIST INCIDENT AT MOBILE IN MIDTOWN, KINGSTON, NEW YORK

 


 

 

 

 

 I've had a terrible week. First I was hacked by mallware, I scrubbed the search engines of that mess.. Then, some contractors that had put down black top at my local MOBILE MART in mid town Kingston, New York started yelling at me for walking on the DRY black top. Then this white male and female dude started hurling insults and racial slurs at me calling me "retarded", "Nigger", Niggerbitch, "fat"saying he would "fuck me up".... .
I just went to buy a mop at a store around the corner and it comes down to racism and homophobia. This sucks. 

The racist people were in an umarked car and I didn't take my phone with me.  

I told them they are fired as I just sent a compliant to Mobile (EXXON) and will speak with the owner to see if they were hired by him.

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ BE ANTI RACIST