Tuesday, March 5, 2013

LAMB OF GOD: RANDY BLYTHE SENDS INSTAGRAM MESSAGE BEFORE LAST DATE OF MANSLAUGHTER TRIAL, VERDICT IN: NOT GUILTY, BLYTHE ACQUITTED!!!!!

FROM RANDY BLYTHE (LAMB OF GOD) VIA INSTAGRAM:

I have been found not guilty & acquitted of all charges against me. I am a free man. This photo was taken by my friend@aceyslade- it says it all. Please remember the family of Daniel Nosek in your thoughts & prayers in this difficult time. I only wish for them peace. Thank you for your support- Randy




LAMB OF GOD vocalist RANDY BLYTHE has sent these messages via INSTAGRAM on what was his last day in court regarding his (involuntary) manslaughter ( Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC, 3/4 and 5, 2013 this week) charge in relation to the death of a stage diving fan DANIEL NOSEK. The verdict:                                                                                                                                                                                     RANDY BLYTHE VERDICT: NOT GUILTY,
BLYTHE ACQUITTED!!!!
http://www.blesk.cz/clanek/zpravy-udalosti/192005/soudny-den-pro-blytha-pujde-metalista-za-smrt-fanouska-do-ceskeho-kriminalu.html


UPDATE: This just in: RANDY BLYTHE VERDICT: NOT GUILTY,
BLYTHE ACQUITTED!!!!!

However, the RANDY BLYTHE (manslaughter) case may extend as the Prosecutors have stated intent to appeal the verdict.

FROM REUTERS:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/05/entertainment-us-czech-usa-heavymetal-idUSBRE9240IP20130305

(Reuters) - A Czech court on Tuesday acquitted the frontman of U.S. heavy metal band Lamb of God of manslaughter charges in the death of a fan at a concert in Prague three years ago.

The presiding judge ruled that Blythe's actions did not constitute a crime. No further explanation of the verdict was immediately available. Prosecutors immediately appealed against the acquittal to the Czech High Court.


FROM BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR:
"According to reports Randy has been found not guilty And is a FREE man !!"

FROM RANDY BLYTHE (FINAL STATEMENT IN PRAGUE, CZ COURT MANSLAUGHTER CASE):
"I would like to thank the family of Daniel Nosek for not attacking me in the press and for their kind words to me in this court," Randy said in a statement to the court before the verdict was announced. "I am very sorry for their loss. 

"Daniel was a fan of my band. I had no wish to harm him. He was just a boy and I wish he was still here.

"If, ultimately the Czech legal system sentences me to prison, I will do my sentence like a man.

"I am to remain free, I will do my best to insure that conditions at this concert will not occur again with my band and other bands so that the fans will remain safe."




LAMB OF GOD vocalist RANDY BLYTHE kept his promise, went to court and was ACQUITTED  today for his charge of manslaughter (or bodily harm in the 4th) in relation to the 5/2010 death of a stage diving fan (DANIEL NOSEK) PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC @ THE ABATON..


Last DECEMBER, LAMB OF GOD vocalist RANDY BLYTHE was officially indicted on manslaughter charges (bodily harm in the 4th degree) in relation to the 2010 death (at the now CLOSED, ABATON, Prague, Czech Republic) of a stage diving fan, DANIEL NOSEK.



Prague, Czech Republic JUDGE TOMAS KUBOVEK  presided over the RANDY BLYTHE case, as a panel of other judges:
"If steps stipulated in the [performers'] contract had been respected, the incident would never have taken place."

Had security been upheld, the judge said, there would have been no contact — no altercation — between Blythe and any of the audience members, according to Radio.cz. 


 RANDY BLYTHE was ACQUITTED! with a NOT GUILTY verdict of all charges.
The Prague, Czech Republic  prosecutors have stated their intent to appeal.

(ITP V.013 EDITORS NOTE: Thanks to the GAUNTLET for the video for proving it was the bouncer whom pushed DANIEL NOSEK off the stage NOT RANDY, R.I.P. DANIEL NOSEK)

FROM WVTR (RICHMOND, VIRGINIA):










Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l- 
RANDY FREED!!!