Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ITP UPDATE: EDIT


Kinda laughing at my buttery fingers here, NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND V.010 PART ONE is what we call a "WIP" (Work In Progress) so disregard the NFTEMU that was accidentally posted last night, (NFTEMU PART ONE V.010 is on DRAFT) or whatever, I'm not posting it until tomorrow or Thursday, I'm working on it, soweee, my fingers must have slipped. If NFTEMU looks incomplete, well it is, and I'm still working on NFTEMU, DAMNED IN BLACK (black metal news) and HUMANITY IS DOOMED (doom metal news) V.010 PART ONE all for this week. It's amazing how journal entries have a life of their own.
BTW, I've gone back and edited a few of ITP's journal entries from days of yore:
*The Payola Scandal journal entries (http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2005/12/90-reasons-to-hate-90-ugh-can-post.html) are consolidated into ONE journal entry, with a entry title change and I added a video of METALLICA's radio promotion from SOME KIND OF MONSTER. ** The Gangs of New York journal entry (METAL AT THE MOVIES-Gangs of New York, Fight Club ect.) has been edited, spell, grammar checked and I added trailers for the movies.
***The Jesse Pintado (EX NAPALM DEATH, TERRORIZER, BRUJERIA) RIP tribute journal entry has been spell and grammar checked with pics and videos added.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-