Friday, June 15, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE: :SIGH:

Wow, I totally fucked up on the new MARDUK release title, now fixed. NETWORKED BLOGS is in maintenance mode, so we'll see, and ARRRRRRRRGGGGGH, my stomach is upset (lactose intolerant), humanity sucks, I'm going to listen to some DSBM.


Oh btw, I might of lost my literal notes from NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND in paper format, so..I...must write all over again, we'll see this weekend. So please leave all writers alone, so I can do this. I have some delectable offers regarding writing for other webzines, we'll see if I have the time and stability to commit.

I have enough pressures on me, just getting through life, lack of privacy..

For the cazillionth time, I did not support the local scene, where were YOU for Me or Us when I was booking local bands, so don't ask, I don't like emo, hardcore, or "Coheed" (overrated band on a major, I grew up on prog rock and metal, progressive they are NOT, I don't care if they're local) or immature humans.
Leave me enough room to be human, and humanize Me or as they say in the DSBM scene, Anti human, anti life, or at least for today.


Where was this black metal warrior when I was a kid?

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-