Thursday, June 7, 2012

ITP V.012: UPDATE: UGGGH

ITP V.012 UPDATE: Due to some bizarre behavior of morons, I'm getting upset and annoyed where I live.. Regarding clothing donations to me, it would be nice to have a belt, but I don't like leather if any sort or type, I'm not vegan, bit I will not kill an animal for fashion. I'm still really upset about idiots perpetuating the same dumb ass conspiracy theories  (slander and defamation of character) when people are in denial of there own problems as the Platts family (3A-Amanda Morgan, guilt by association, amplifying that conspiracy theory and slander) were thrown out last month, I have court order of protection against him, frauds they are. NOT MY PROBLEM, it's depressing, and I deserve better i'm rent paying tennet, and I am speaking to my attorney about a lawsuit and an investigation..
Please respect my right to privacy on and off line, do not stalk or menace me, or annoy me.
I've gotten to the point I might snap, so I have to be proactive where I'm living and call some agencies and I want justice, CPS will being called on few people and there probation officers.
Also, I don't like drug addicts or alcoholics, respect straight edgers, or else.
If i don't know ya, and to avoid any tragedy, stay away from me, under castle statute and stand your ground laws, you don't want to fuck with me, you don't like what i wrote,then kill your self.

On the issues of FACEBOOK, alot of bands are sending this status update, as I'm not sure if this is true or not, just click on the subscribe to news feed button for bands you "LIKE".

Perhaps you've already seen it: Facebook is now requiring page owners (us) to pay to have their status updates read by every subscriber. If we don't, status updates only show up in less than 10% of news feeds, even though you have "liked" the page indicating you want to see posts from this page. However, there is a way around it! Hover over the button on this page where it says "Like" and then make sure you are check marked to "show in news feed" if you want to get all the updates from us. Thanks for your continued support!
We wont be paying to keep you up to date on $talkerBook, so follow these prompts:

1. GO TO OUR page you've "Liked."
2. Hover your mouse over the "Liked" button.
3. Once you (finally) get a drop down menu, confirm "Show in News Feed" is selected.
4. Now CLICK + NEW LIST (in the same menu)
5. Click PAGES in the menu that pops up (make sure the bands selected then push next)
6. Make sure its set to PUBLIC then type in BANDS I LIKE
7. PUSH DONE

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-