Thursday, February 14, 2013

ITP V.013 UPDATE: BBL WITH MORE NEWS, SHOW REVIEW

ITP V.013 UPDATE: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY..ITP V.013 WILL BBL with more EXTREME METAL NEWS and a show REVIEW.

"I don't believe in love, I never have, I never will, I  don't believe in love, it's never worth, the pain that you feeeeel, the pain that you feel, ah"-QUEENSRYCHE "I Don't Believe in Love"

...LMAO.I Checked the STATS at the RIGHT TIME, as I'm hoping to get to 1, 000 views today:
ITP V.013 VIEWS: 2/14/2013:
666 

I just fixed some double posts on TWITTER via FEEDBURNER, that's all fixed, I was just curious and pressed the wrong button, lmao. 

My stupid neighbor keeps bringing over this idiot moron whom is on probation, he keeps coming over to my neighbors apartment, making slanderous comments about neighbors (Paul Carlson) as my neighbors unit is rent subsided. Wow, our tax dollars hard at work, while some scumbag, tries to mac it with some addict next door.   Carlson better stay away from me. 
                                                                                                                                                       Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-