Friday, March 21, 2014

ANGELA GOSSOW: POSTS FAREWELL TO FANS

ANGELA GOSSOW, former vocalist of Swedish melodic death metal warriors ARCH ENEMY has posted a farewell to the fans on her official FACEBOOK.

 Earlier this week, ARCH ENEMY announced vocalist ANGELA GOSSOW had left the band to be replaced by ALISSA-WHITE-GLUZ formerly of Canadian metal core warriors THE AGONIST.

 ANGELA GOSSOW will continue to stay on board as ARCH ENEMY's manager while developing a roster and management company.


                                                                                                                                                            ARCH ENEMY are set to release "WAR ETERNAL", due to be unleashed 6/9/2014 (EUROPE), 6/10/2014 (NORTH AMERICA), 6/4/2014 (JAPAN) via CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS.                                  









ARCH ENEMY unleashed "Khaos Legions", 5/27/2011 via CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS.

ITP V.011 REVIEW: ARCH ENEMY: "KHAOS LEGIONS": 
http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2011/09/itp-v011-review-arch-enemy-khaos.html






FROM ANGELA GOSSOW:
Thank you for all your kind words, your support, your understanding. I am sorry some of you are really sad  
So am I in many ways, it's really hard to say good-bye. I have had a lot of time to reflect on my life in 2013.. I had to turn a page. We all get to this point in our life some time.. I do embrace this change, I hope you do too. 

I am very busy with Arch Enemy right now as you can imagine,they got a lot of things lined up. The music is still a 100% Arch Enemy, trust me  Thank you for the last 13 years, they have been truly wonderful, I enjoyed playing live for many of you, meeting you, interacting with you. I am not sure yet what I'll do with this page, I will most likely use it to keep you up-to-date with all things Arch Enemy, my band management business and whatever else my busy little brain comes across.. thoughts, inspirations, things that make me laugh. Be well, take good care of yourselves and enjoy life. It's too short to look back.

Yours,

Angela


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-