Friday, May 11, 2018

ADAM "NERGAL" DARSKI (BEHEMOTH): "I was 23 or something and we were this young and hungry band from Poland when we got the gig with Morbid Angel."

ADAM "NERGAL" DARSKI, guitarist and vocalist of Polish blackened-death metal warriors BEHEMOTH has posted his undying loyalty to Florida, U.S.A. death metal legends MORBID ANGEL. 
 




BEHEMOTH unleashed "MESSE NOIRE"  (LIVE RELEASE BLUE RAY/CD) , 4/13/2018 via MYSTIC  PRODUCTION.



 BEHEMOTH released "XIÄ„DZ" (EP), unleashed 11/1/2014 (self released).

BEHEMOTH unleashed "THE SATANIST",  2/3/2014 (EU and UK) and 2/4/2016 (NORTH AMERICA)  via METAL BLADE RECORDS.









FROM ADAM "NERGAL" DARSKI (BEHEMOTH):
I was 23 or something and we were this young and hungry band from Poland when we got the gig with Morbid Angel. The full European run as one of the very first bands on the bill... They were supporting "Gateways" album back then and I was a huge fan of both Steve Tucker era records already! We were all too shy to aproach them on daily basis... so one day Steve's girlfriend told me: "He watches you guys every day and you are the only interesting band on this bill!". That meant fuckin' world to me back then! It gave us an extra fire to give our very best every nite! And EVERY nite I would go and watch Morbidl from every possible angle and feed on every note! Yesterday, after 18 years we met again. The man didn't change at all... but hey! Ageless still we are Steve, aren't we?;))) Morbid Angel show in LA was fuckin' brlilliant! They played only Tucker era songs and that was fine by me coz I'm a fan of that albums as much as I'm a fan of Vincent classics. Several songs from "Gateways" (thank you for dedication brother!), 2 songs from highly underrated "Heretic" album (great opus with a shitty sound. I officially said that!) and obviously "Formulas" and the newest one! I LOVED every bit of it! Steve was a true barbarian on stage. Restless, wild and conquering! Trey was doing his mesmerizing magick on guitar and he was flawless! The other two dudes have fuckin' big shoes to fill in but they pulled it off perfectly! Well done gents! If you are familiar with my creations and my taste you know how much this band means to me. They are undying GODZ of the genre and despite ups and downs thru out their carieer nothing has really changed. One of my both personal and artistic goals for the next touring cycle would be joining forces AGAIN one day. Fingers crossed!


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-